Daphne Diane (Greengrass) Potter (are_you_daph) wrote in __lightning__,
Daphne Diane (Greengrass) Potter
are_you_daph
__lightning__

Daphne ~ Glen Hollow ~ Complete

A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul.
~Erich Fromm

Sunday, February 4th ~ Late Afternoon

There were days when it was hard for Daphne to remember what her life had been like before she'd returned to Hogsmeade. Not in general, that she remembered well, but the details of everyday life. Had she been happy before? Was it the same kind of happiness she had now or different? Better or worse?

Different, definitely, but I don't think before and now can be compared and judged. It's apples and oranges. Three years ago I would have never thought I'd be where I am now.

Her tea was growing cold, so Daphne tapped her wand against the cup to heat it up.

She'd grown used to the idea of getting married, of moving to Glen Hollow (surely Harry wouldn't want to move into her flat)... even of living in the same house as Dobby and Sirius. And that gorgeous kitchen. Can't forget that.

Daphne sipped her tea and smiled, picturing what life would be like once she and Harry were married. Friends over for a meal now and then, nights in front of the fire with Harry, and someday maybe even a child or two.
Tags: daphne_greengrass
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments