Sally-Anne Perks (sallyanne_perks) wrote in __lightning__,
Sally-Anne Perks
sallyanne_perks
__lightning__

Various ~ Hogwarts to London ~ MA ~ Complete

They keep saying the right person will come along;
I think the knight bus hit mine a few years ago.
Friday, January 19th ~ Late Afternoon

Sitting down at her desk with a sigh, Anne pulled the top, right hand drawer open to find the latest forms the Ministry office had sent her to fill out.

"If I could spend as much time actually talking to the students as I do having to fill out the latest most comprehensive and efficient forms they send..." Anne was grumbling to herself as she lifted a stack of folders onto the desk top and leafed through them quickly. "Where the hell-oo. What's this?" Anne asked as one of the folders knocked over the pile of mail she hadn't taken care of yet. A colorful brochure caught her eye as it was revealed.

Pulling out the shiny foldout, her eyebrows rose at the images.

"Hellloooo, handsome."

La Bare? That's the name of a club Angela and I went to in Florida one time. From the looks of it - the English version is quite up to par.

It was flipped in her hand and the address was studied. It had her name on it all right, but she hadn't requested one. The telling part was the address. It was handwritten and as far as she knew - Muggle establishments didn't use old fashioned ink to address their fancy advertising brochures - or send them to Schools of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I wonder which student was behind this?

And more importantly - how did they get the brochure in the first place?

An older brother or sister?

As she studied the pictures, Anne sighed yet again.

When was the last time I actually saw a naked male arse - let alone touched one?

I'm sure Charlie would gladly let me look - and probably touch,
she decided with a giggle. But I don't think that would bode well for staying 'just friends'.

Can't go alone - that screams something I don't want to think about.

Making a decision, Anne pulled a piece of parchment toward her and wrote a quick note to Vera.

Vera,

As your therapist, I've made a decision for some 'hands on therapy' for you. We'll be going out tonight if you've no other plans. Dress nice and be prepared to giggle, flirt and see some delightful male eye candy.

Anne
Tags: charlie_weasley, daphne_greengrass, draco_malfoy, mature_audiences, percy_weasley, sallyanne_perks, vera_vector
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 70 comments