Professor S. Vera Vector
v_vector
__lightning__

Various cast * Hogwarts * Complete

Yeah, 'cause silence is knowledge
And knowledge is power
I'm under explicit orders to dare not speak its name
Monday, December 11 * Afternoon

Vector stood at the head of the staff lounge, running briskly and efficiently through a parchment scroll of party plans.

"There will be no music, and entertainment will come in the form of an after-dinner lecture. I've found a supremely tedious man who does 20 minutes on the dietary habits of Wilfred Elphick."

"Board member Higgins will be ready to leave following the truite au bleu, because he is frightened of fish, even if they are prepared perfectly in court bouillon. The Martinses will be offended that we're going with a French menu instead of a traditional English."

"In short, I believe all the undesirables will be ready to leave by 8 at the latest, due to the highly unfashionable start time we've selected."

"At which point, restraint of the ..." Vera paused and closed her eyes, before using what Roger had insisted was the proper terminology, "'newbies and virgins' will be left up to my partner in crime and the real party may begin."

She folded her arms and looked around the room, quite pleased with herself on the whole.

"Questions?"
Tags: colin_creevey, percy_weasley, roger_davies, vera_vector, viktor_krum
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 22 comments