Sally-Anne Perks (sallyanne_perks) wrote in __lightning__,
Sally-Anne Perks
sallyanne_perks
__lightning__

Charlie, Anne and Minerva ~ Hogsmeade and Hogwarts ~ Complete

I have a theory about the human mind.
A brain is a lot like a computer.
It will only take so many facts, and then it will go on overload and blow up.
~ Erma Bombeck
Saturday, September 16th ~ Afternoon

I still can't believe it. Why me? I don't have any experience with - people! How in Merlin's name am I supposed to do this without royally screwing up? Maybe that's it. They want to fire me for some reason and sending me clear out here to fail makes it easier somehow?

Sally-Anne had arrived in Hogsmeade the day before. The Ministry, in all its wisdom, had packed up her belongings and settled in her a flat with a minimum of fuss. And she didn't know if she liked it or not. The flat itself was fine and not that much different than the one she'd had in London, but her mind was still spinning with the instructions from her supervisors.

Not to mention the interview with the Minister himself.

Anne, as she called herself, had about an hour before she was due to meet the Headmistress at Hogwarts. She'd been wandering around the little town, seeing if anything looked familiar and there were a few things she recalled from when she went to school here, but there were also a lot of changes.

The Three Broomsticks! It's still here.

Not giving herself a chance to change her mind, she pushed open the door and walked in. There were a few people around, but she quickly found an empty booth.
Tags: charlie_weasley, minerva_mcgonagall, sallyanne_perks
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 22 comments