_wwn_
__lightning__

WWN ~ Rita Skeeter Program, In Progress ~ Complete

Show me someone who never gossips,
and I'll show you someone who
isn't interested in people.
~Barbara Walters

Sunday, July 30th ~ Afternoon

"...such varied and interesting uses for the common rutabaga. I know I'll be giving some of them a try when I get home."

"Don't even think about it, Rita."

"Spoilsport. I'll make it worth your while, Anchorman."

"One final bit of trivia to share with my dear listeners today. Tomorrow is July thirty-first, twenty-six years ago tomorrow the Boy Who Lived to become one deliciously tasty hunk of man flesh was born. One would think that this bachelor - until someone puts a ring on his finger he's still fair game, maybe even after if I can get him drunk enough - and former man about town would have no end of parties to attend, all in his honor, but I haven't heard one peep. Damn it.

"If you know where the Boy Wonder will be spending his birthday, send your Auntie Rita an owl... so I can send him my well wishes in person."

"What? We say this every time, I think they could say it with me by this point. Oh, fine.

"We here at WWN are interested in the comments and concerns of our listeners. Some of them are worth a good laugh or two at the least. If you have one, please contact us by owl or floo. We appreciate the interest shown and will respond in a timely fashion."
Tags: broadcasts, daphne_greengrass, dobby, draco_malfoy, harry_potter, izabel_sinistra, remus_lupin, roger_davies, ron_weasley, vera_vector
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment