Queen Maev (queenmaev) wrote in __lightning__,
Queen Maev
queenmaev
__lightning__

Notes to various cast ~ The Faerie Camp ~ Complete

Be the best, prove them wrong
A winner's work is never done
Tuesday, July 11 ~ Morning

The Queen had listened with interest to the reports of all her people from the garden party and their other outings. Finvar and Vasily had such fascinating details to impart — and Stigg and Aeval did not disappoint, either.

Sprites readied themselves to deliver on a moment's notice; Maev was ready to dictate a few notes.

Note to Izabel Sinistra:
Greetings unto thee, Professor Sinistra.

May the warmth of summer spread joy in your heart, as it does in mine. I hold dear the fond memories of meeting both yourself and your most gracious colleagues. However, it was with great dismay that I heard tidings that one of my servants acted in a manner that ill becomes one in Our service.

I beg thee not judge us all by the unfortunate act of one, and do invite you and a companion to dine at the table of the King at your earliest convenience.

We await your acceptance,
Maev, Queen of All Summer and Regent of the Court of the Most High Fae.

.:||:.

Note to Vera Vector:
Greetings unto thee, Professor Vector.

An it please you, forgive this note from one to whom you have had no proper introduction. The unfortunate events of Friday last have come to our attention, and we seek to redress the offense done to thee and your companions.

Please come calling at our camp at your earliest convenience, and we will talk of your realm and ours and the myriad wonders between.

Note to Daphne Greengrass:
Greetings unto thee, Miss Greengrass.

Your most kind invitation to dine with you at your establishment has been relayed. My King is most intrigued, and I own I am as well — anything to further our knowledge of the ways of this realm is a gift indeed, and your kindness to us shines like the smile I do well remember from our meeting.

It is with sadness that I must inform you that duty does prevent the entirety of our retinue from accepting your hospitality, but the King and myself await the event most eagerly.

With our thanks,

Notes to Severus Snape, Horace Slughorn, and Adrian Pucey:
Greetings unto thee.

My King has relayed to me tidings of noble work each of you has wrought in Potions.

An it please you, the Court does seek an audience with you all, to further our knowledge of this most intriguing art.

Tags: adrian_pucey, aeval, harry_potter, horace_slughorn, izabel_sinistra, king_finvar, queen_maev, remus_lupin, roger_davies, severus_snape, vasily, vera_vector
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 51 comments