Rachel Blair (fireworks___) wrote in __letusbreathe,
Rachel Blair
fireworks___
__letusbreathe

• Mood:

even though I don't have to, I'm going to do this so you all can get to know me a little bit better. :)

[Name] Rachel.
[Age] I'm just going to go ahead and say 15, because I turn 15 in 12 days anyway. :D
[Sex] (yes puhlease doesn't count, sorry babe) I'm a lady.
[Sexuality] (it's not uh bad word, sweetheart) straight.
[Are Ya Taken?] I definitely am.
[If So, Can We See 'Em?] absolutely!

[Where Do You Preside?] I preside in Corbin and Manchester.
[10 Bands You Love] Saosin, My American Heart, Rookie of the Year, Senses Fail, Bright Eyes, Across Five Aprils, From First to Last, Fall Out Boy (I've loved them since Warped '02), Chiodos, and I have a new found love for HIM.
[5 Bands that Make Ya Gag] Avenged Sevenfold (I used to love them, but City of Evil turned me away), Pussycat Dolls, LFO, The Game (that counts as a band, right?), and uh...Backstreet Boys? haha 
[5 Books You Love] I like the third, fourth, and fifth Harry Potter books, The Painted Bird, and The Hiding Place.
[10 Movies That Make You Smile] Saw, Saw II, Run Ronnie Run, A Walk to Remember, American History X (sick), Old School, Dodge Ball, Amityville Horror, The Spongebob Movie, andddd... House of Wax.
[10 Movies That Make Ya Wanna Kick Yourself] House of 1,000 Corpses, House of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Spice World, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new one), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Scary Movie 3, Gun Shy, Just Married, & Cheaper By the Dozen. UGGHH
[10 Shows You Heart] That 70's Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Full House, Spongebob Squarepants, CSI, Made, Next, True Life, Daily Download, and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
[5 Shows You Think Are Pointless] Dora the Explorer, What Not to Wear, Seventh Heaven, That's so Raven, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
[What Do Ya Do For Fun?] play with my friends, go to the movies, ride around, TRAVEL!, uhm... eat, shop, and listen to my music way too loud.
[Pet Peeves] people chewing with their mouths open (classic), people who smell like armpits, when they give me my Frosty and it's not even really a Frosty, it's just liquid, and nasty hair grosses me out. that's all, I think.
[Do You Just LOVE The Mods?] yes I just LOVE the mods. don't y'all just LOVE me?!
[Show Us At Least 3 Snapshots, No More Than 10] gotcha. (yes, I know they're big. yes, I'm sorry)

k I'm done.
[Why Should We Let You Join?] BECAUSE I'm so good, I'm already a mod. psht.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments