Nicki (evilbutterfly) wrote in __letusbreathe,
Nicki
evilbutterfly
__letusbreathe

• Mood:
Yo. I'm not going to fill an application out, but I feel you should know your mods. So yeah.

I'm an eighteen year old girl from Kentucky. I go to Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green where I live on campus. I'm majoring in English Writing and minoring in Broadcasting, with hopes of one day being a writer for a music magazine.
I listen to a whole lot of Fall Out Boy, The Starting Line, Panic! At The Disco, Mindless Self Indulgence, Senses Fail, Hawthorne Heights, Kane Hodder, and Norma Jean. My favorite movies are The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Rent, and SLC Punk!. My favorite books are The Catcher In The Rye, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and The Boy With The Thorn In His Side.
When I say I like Fall Out Boy, I'm not meaning that I'm like the rest of the population and started liking them whenever Sugar We're Going Down came out. I've been a hardcore fan for some time now.
I over analyze everything and usually make the wrong moves in every situation, and I get myself heart broken.
Speaking of heart broken, I am single. My boyfriend of a year just left me because I am 'Too emo. No fun. Boring. And he wants to spend time with his friends and do stuff he's never got to do before, like get drunk and smoke pot.'
I'm a hopeless romantic.
I'm short. I'm not even five feet tall, and I weight about 120- lbs.
I don't eat any fruits or vegetables.
I play a LOT of Super Nintendo. I can beat your mom at Tetris.
My favorite color is yellow. I love shoes. I love belts.
Honey Mustard owns me.
I cannot stand Flogging Molly or Ashlee Simpson. Eminem and System Of A Down are my guilty pleasures.
If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask, darlings. =)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments