as of 6/12/04:THIS COMMUNITY IS BEING DELETED IN TWO WEEKS. PLEASE JOIN elektric_sex INSTEAD. IF YOU ARE AN ACCEPTED MEMBER HERE, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED THERE. THANK YOU. -feversmirrors
let us get to know you... name: age: location: 10 favorite bands: best show you've been to: favorite shop(s): best accesory: favorite fashion era:
what are your feelings on... tye dye: stripes and polka dots: white belts: bandanas: scarves: buttons:
last but not least... prove your intelligence to us by saying something that sounds smart: what makes you the coolest person ever? why do you want to get in?
and 3+ pictures, with at least two showing off your incredible fashion sense:
1. Post at least 3 visible pictures of your face, and 2 pictures giving us an idea of your style.
2. Fill out the application.
3. You become a member by majority vote. If the majorty votes yes, you're in. If the majority votes no, then you're obviously ugly, get the fuck out.
4. Don't disrespect any member. If you can't take criticism, you don't belong here. Simple as that.
5. If you're rejected, you can try out 2 more times. After that, it should be pretty obvious you're one ugly fuck.
6. Don't comment to any post other than your initial one until you get stamped. Don't post again until you've been stamped.
7. If you're new, state it in the subject.
8. Use an lj-cut when posting pictures and your application. USE IT GODDAMNIT.
1. Judge VERY harshly. If you [the members] don't, the mods will. The mods have the right to overrule any majority [yes] vote if they feel the applicant isn't right for the community.
2. No text-only posts.
3. Use an lj-cut when posting pictures. If you don't, we'll stalk you for months and then kill you when it's least expected.
4. If you're stamped, state it in the subject.
5. Be active. Active, meaning, post pictures once in a while, vote on almost every applicant, etc. If you aren't, you're off the accepted members list. You may reapply only once because if you're gonna be inactive, we don't really want you here. Hence the fact that only one second chance is given. If you do happen to know that you're going to be inactive beforehand, make a post saying so. If you couldn't state that you were going to be inactive (computser crashed, got grounded, etc), I'm sorry, but you'll have to re-apply. Everyone has their excuses, and in this case, I'm sorry to say but rules are rules.
Daina // feversmirrors AIM: omg nice shoes Email: firstname.lastname@example.org