Imogen Glenburn (imogen_eyes) wrote in __incendio,
Imogen Glenburn
imogen_eyes
__incendio

Howler for Andy, delivered by Imogen's Owl.

Howler addressed to:
Scheming, lying, treacherous is-no-sister-of-mine Andromeda doesn't-deserve-to-be-a-Black,
Hogwarts, Scotland.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT, YOU DIRTY LITTLE BLOOD TRAITOR?! HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BLOODLINE, YOUR SELF?! IF YOU SO MUCH AS LOOK AT THAT MUDBLOOD BOY AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN AN ANGRY MOTHER AND FATHER TO DEAL WITH, YOU WILL HAVE ME, AND AS YOU KNOW FROM OUR LAST MEETING, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY! MY NEW FRIEND WAS LESS THAN PLEASED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR RECENT BETRAYAL AND WHILE YOU MIGHT BE SAFELY TUCKED AWAY, OTHER, YOUNGER MEMBERS ARE NOT! YOU DISGUST ME, YOU SICKENING JUMPED UP LITTLE HOLIER-THAN-THOU MADAM WITH YOUR MUDBLOOD FRIENDS AND HEAD GIRLS BADGE! DON'T THINK YOU ARE BEYOND REPROACH, ANDROMEDA, BECAUSE THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUT HERE WAITING TO JUDGE EXACTLY WHO YOU BECOME IN THAT MUGGLE INFESTED HOLE OF A SCHOOL! I HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE, LITTLE SISTER, DO NOT THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME, I WILL HEAR ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU DO, EVERYTHING YOU SAY, EVERYONE YOU MEET! YOU DO NOT BELONG TO YOURSELF, YOU ARE MERELY PART OF THE BIGGER PICTURE AND THE SOONER YOU START TO WORK TOWARDS THE GOAL YOU WERE BORN TO FULFILL, THE HAPPIER AND MORE CONTENT I, AND MY FRIEND, WILL BE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 45 comments