__iamemolove__

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application

This is my Application guys.

Basics
Name: Parker
Birthday: 4-20-1988
Location: Good Old Marblehead, Massachusetts. I live on an island.
Sexual Preference: Gay
Single/Taken: Single

Favorites
Band(s): Dashboard Confessional, Against Me!, The Appleseed Cast, The White Octave, Bayside, Jimmy Eat World, Brand New, Fall Out Boy, Hundred Hands, The Killers, The Lifestyle, The Postal Service, Saves The Day, Taking Back Sunday.
Movie(s): Home Alone, The Goonies, Donnie Darko.
Song(s): Konstantine by Somthing Corporate, Remember To Breathe by Dashboard Confessional, So Long, So Long by Dasboard Confessional, Pink Moon by Nick Drake.
Quote(s): "The Only Constant Is Change"
Book(s): The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Void Moon.

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?: I Swim and Snowboard. I photograph and act. I also am trying to become a model.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: I see myself in a studio apartment in NYC, either acting or modeling.
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?: Nope.
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?: I have drank and smoked pot. Blah, blah, blah. I'm not proud of it.
If you had one day to live,what would you do?: I would skydive and go on a huge roller coaster and do backflips and somersaults.
Who is your idol?: Chris Carrabba

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige: DO ITTTTTTT
Bush or Kerry: Kerry 100%
Abortion: I am pro-choice soley for the fact that if the mother doesn't want to have the baby, then the mother doesn't have to.
Religion: Believe in what you want, but don't force it upon others or discriminate.
Premarital Sex: I find nothing wrong with it...at all. Except for the risk of an STD.

Word Associations
Love: Overrated
Cut: Cut From The Team - Taking Back Sunday (haha)
Pain: Falling from a huge cliff and landing and surviving.
Happiness: Driving down a road alone late late at night, listening to Dashboard Confessional.
Death: by chocolate. And Ignorance.

Pictures

Me with Mike Marsh, Drummer to Dashboard Confessional

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments