&rea! (fireyredheadxox) wrote in __iamemolove__,
&rea!
fireyredheadxox
__iamemolove__

basics
Name: Andrea
Birthday: August 10, 1990
Occupation:  Student * Lead Singer/ rhythm guitarist in band * poet
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual (Straight)
Single/Taken: Taken ♥

Favorites
Band(s): Blindside* The Early Novmeber* BRIGHT EYES* The Used* From First to Last* Motion City Soundtrack* Death Cab for Cutie* Dashboard Confessional
Movie(s): A Walk to Remember* Virgins Suicide* Cry Baby* Interview with the Vampire* SLC Punk* Rocky Horror Picture Show
Song(s): "Lover I don't have to Love"-Bright Eyes* "Note to Self"-From First to Last* "Saints and Sailors"-Dashboard Confessional
Quote(s): "
The world wouldn't turn without you;
breathing its air, i'd take you anywhere...
For once this is one of those dreams
that i can spare, but you rather spare me"- from "Regrets and Romance" by From First to Last
Book(s): Loser, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Complete Works of Shakespeare, and anything by Edgar Allan Poe

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?: Well, I love writing poetry, and playing guitar. The stars, and music are my life; along with Alexander, my wonderful boyfriend.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: In ten years I see myself working somewhere, where exactly I do not know. Possibly married, and defiantley out of college with my degree in Advanced Literature or Music.
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?: Yes I do. I have 10 total piercings, and no tattoos.
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?:  I've drank before; never smoked or done drugs.
If you had one day to live,what would you do?: If I was with my boyfriend, have sex with him, and tell him how much I care for him. If I was with my family, I'd contemplate my life, and have the most fun I possibly could with them, letting them all know how much I love them.
Who is your idol?: My idol would have to be Leslie Rowe. She is no one famous, but she is the most courageous and graceful person I know. She is strong and doesn't let anyone get her down. She has helped me through so much, and I appreciate it all.

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige: Marriage is about love. Enough said.
Bush or Kerry: I don't know either of them well enough to have opinions on them.
Abortion: Everyone should be given the chance to live and to succeed.
Religion: I personally do not believe in  a higher power, but it's your opinion in what you believe in.
Premarital Sex: Make sure you use a condom.

Word Associations
Love:  Passion
Cut: Love
Pain: Love
Happiness: Alex
Death: Release

Pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment