new

Application time...:

basics
Name: Amanda Marie
Birthday: October 4th 1988
Sexual Preference: Straight
Single/Taken: Takennnn =]

Favorites
Band(s): Fall Out Boy, Matchbook Romance, The Killers, TBS, Brand New, Houston Calls, Daphne <3's Derby
Movie(s): The Notebook, High Fidelity, Say Anything, Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles
Song(s): "Soco Amaretto Lime" - Brand New, "Pretty, Pretty" - The Early November
Quote(s): "Life is too short so love the one ya got" - sublime, "...and we'll all float on okay, and we'll all float on alright, dont worry even if things end up a bit too heavy we'll all float on alright" - Modest Mouse
Book(s): The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The Fuck Up, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, Dont Sleep With Your Drummer

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?: I played lacrosse freshman year but quit because i had too many other things going on, but i still adore the game. I love going to shows, and just being around people i love
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: In 10 years i want to be happy. Have a husband that makes me happy, and a house in a good neighboorhood with a good job. Pretty Generic
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?: Yepp. Ive got 6 holes in my ears and my bellybutton pierced. but no tattoos =[
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?: Yeahh, but i stopped drinking after i met my boyfriend
If you had one day to live,what would you do?: Id take a day trip with my all my closest friends to the Jersey Shore and then id fall asleep under the stars with my boyfriend. haha thats so cheesy
Who is your idol?: My mom. She had me at a very young age but still managed to go to school and work two jobs, and be an amazing mother

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige: Love is love. theres no way around it. Who does the governmetn think they are, thinking they have any say whatsoever in matrimony between two peopel that love eachother.
Bush or Kerry: Kerry was better than bush by far, but not my favorite. The war that bush is putting the country through right now is costly and tearing families apart.
Abortion: Im pro-choice. It is definitly the womans choice what she wants to do with her body. It is better than bringing a baby into the world who could risk the chance of never knowing what a loving home is or what a family is.
Religion: "everyones the same religion when it comes down to money." i dont trust many religions, possibly because religion is forced down my throat at school (i go to a catholic high school)
Premarital Sex: If you know the risks involved and you believe youre totally and completely in love with your partner, go for it.

Word Associations
Love: Amazing
Cut: Hurt
Pain: Daily life
Happiness: Attainable goal
Death: Scares the hell out of me

Pictures

oh gosh i miss my tan haha
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment