• Music:

New

basics
Name: Leah Powell
Birthday:05/12/88
Sexual Preference: straight
Single/Taken: taken

Favorites
Band(s):Coheed and cambria, with broken wings, my chemcial romance, Emery, the used, sugarcult, all american rejects,taking back sunday,Less than jake,Real big fish,The donnas,Yeah yeah yeahs,Motion city soundtrack, from first to last,Inme
Movie(s):The nightmare before christmas,Edward scissor hands,The labyrinth,Willy wonkas chocolate factory,A clockwork orange
Song(s):I dont have a favourite song.If I had to choose it would be to hard.
Quote(s):the more honest I am with myself ,the more people get it" Andrew McMahon
Book(s): childish I know but I love the Harry Potter series and Lady grace mysteries

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?:Going to gigs,Hanging out with my mates,Singing,Playing the bass guitar,going to the capital of wales every Saturday,Art/Photography.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?:Um I wanna be a sort of counciler/problem solver.
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?:Only my ears so far,in the summer im gettin my lip done and i want a tattoo of Jack Skellinton on my hip.
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?:I drink
If you had one day to live,what would you do?:Go to as many gigs as I could ,then have a massive photo session with my mates,and then go on fair rides intil my day was over,
Who is your idol?:I dont have an idol I dont have any one who I think is perfect thou my mate Alex, My brother and my boyfriend Dom come close to being an idol as I have so much respect for them and hwo they've put up with the things they've been through.

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige:Love happens to everyone and no-one can help who they fall in love with so let it be.
Bush or Kerry:I dont have an opinion on them.
Abortion: Its nasty to say this buts its the woman who carries the babys choice, like its aweful to kill something living.
Religion:Im "supposed" to be christian,like I got chrisand ..but I dont believe in what god says whats right and wrong.But its nice to see that some people accually believe in their religion.
Premarital Sex:Its not right or wrong its up to the people but be safe.

Word Associations
Love:Is all around us?
Cut: Painful!
Pain:Hurts
Happiness:Is always there just look for it..
Death:Is going to happen one day or another.

Pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment