• Music:

new

basics
Name: Jenn/ Jenni
Birthday: December 4th
Sexual Preference: heterosexual
Single/Taken: single =(

Favorites
Band(s): this is where people reject me... my chemical romance, linkin park, papa roach, korn, taking back sunday, brand new, green day, and blink182 but i'll listen to any rock if it sounds good.
Movie(s): donnie darko, the nightmare before christmas, the goonies, all of the harry potter movies, edward scissorhands, and monsters inc.
Song(s): anything from my favorite bands, although my current favorite is "Hang 'Em High" by My Chemical Romance
Quote(s): "Your heart understands what your head cannot yet conceive; trust in your heart." and "You can't get to the top while sitting on your bottom."
Book(s): eh, i don't really like to read but i'd have to say my favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?: I love to draw. I like music, screaming, already said drawing but art, cartoons, comics, writing, electronics, photography, and hugs.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: I don't. And it scares me that I don't know where I'll be or what I'll do. But I really can't see myself. I'd like to see myself outta college in a far off place away from my family with someone to cuddle with but that won't happen b/c i have no fucking clue what i'm gonna do job-wise.
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?: No cuz my parents'll rip the piercings outta me and bitch my ear off for getting a tatoo. But when I'm 18 I'm getting my left nostril pierced, four more wholes in my ears, possibly plugs, and angel wings tattoed on my back. I just haven't decided how big.
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?: I've drank before but I've never gotten drunk. I guess you could consider me sXe but I bet if I had alcohol in my reach I'd be on a constant binge.
If you had one day to live,what would you do?: I'd tell everyone I cared about that I was going on vacation somewhere for a while so they wouldn't worry about me. Then I'd live it up. I'd look for fun where ever I went and try and get laid..and fail.
Who is your idol?: Eh, I don't really have one but if I had to say, I'd probably say Gerard Way only because he used to be a comic book artist and it kinda inspires me and how he's quit his heavy drinking. Not to mention that he's got a great personality. Not that it matters much but he's awefully cute too.

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige: gay people can marry whoever the hell they want. I completely support gay marriage.
Bush or Kerry: neither. bush is a turd sandwhich and kerry is a giant douche.
Abortion: umm.. i think it's wrong only because the baby didn't do anything to deserve to die and it's not neone's place to judge who lives or dies. Maybe that baby is gonna grow up to be a hero of some kind like they'll find a cure for cancer or something. And adoption is always an option. There will always be people who can't have kids and want some.
Religion: Everyone believes in something. Even if it's choosing to believe in nothing at all. And everyone should respect others customs because nobody's right or wrong. But I don't believe that people should be tied to one belief. Which is why I never got baptized.
Premarital Sex: All I can say is that if you're responsible enough to have unprotected sex, then you're responsible enough to have a baby. But this subject is a bit different. I guess if there was someone that important to me that I knew I'd love forever than I guess I would. I just don't think it's something that you should overdo because when it's supposed to mean something, it'll be just another thing to do on a friday night, you know?

Word Associations
Love: The power to give someone your heart and the blue prints to destroy it while constantly caring about them and devoting yourself to them no matter what they do.
Cut: Ah, I don't like to talk about this because I used to do this. Self-abuse is really dumb. I don't think anyone know that no one should do this no matter how bad things get.
Pain: Umm...it hurts? I don't know. I've pretty much gotten used to pain. Like, I have a high tolerance level for it but pain is a part of life.
Happiness: Something that's hard to find but when you do find it, you take it for granted and when it's gone, you can't find it for a really long time. It's this warm feeling that you get when you hug someone you love.
Death: Eternal sleep. It's a part of life. Although it's very sad, no one really knows what happens when someone dies. They just can't live anymore.

Pictures These might be a little blurry. Sorry. And I don't like to look at the camera. =\

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments