• Mood:

(new)

basics
Name: cameo
Birthday: may 29th
Sexual Preference: heterosexual
Single/Taken: single

Favorites
Band(s): a static lullaby, alkaline trio, bright eyes, the faint, the matches, the used, silverstein, fall out boy.. blah blah blah i could go on
Movie(s): tnbc, moulin rouge, eternal sunshine for the spotless mind
Song(s): a sip of wine chased with cyanide - a static lullaby, scratched out - the matches
Quote(s): "I studder and hold grudges, let's fall in love." - peter
Book(s): the davinci code, blue girl

A little deeper...
What are your hobbies/intrests?: I'm an art fanatic, i write alot, poetry, random literature, etc. Music is a really big part of my life. photography, singing, all that good stuff.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: as a musician or a writer (oh god im gonna be homeless, heh)
Do you have any piercings/tattoos?: my ears and lip
Have you drank/smoked/done drugs?: not lately
If you had one day to live,what would you do?: sing.. publicly
Who is your idol?: matt skiba!

Opinions on...:
Gay Marraige: homosexual individuals should have the same rights that heterosexuals do. It has been proven that homosexuality is not a mental deficiency, so these people should have the same rights as everyone else. their love should be accepted, afterall this is a free country right? (im really um.. supportive?)
Bush or Kerry: I'm a dumbass when it comes to politics, but all I have to say is that bush is fucking alot of kids over with the "no child gets left behind" thing.
Abortion: On one hand, you're killing someone, so that could be considered murder. but then again, by having a child at a young age could put her life at risk,. or completely change its course.
Religion: go for it. im not into religion though.
Premarital Sex: sex isnt a big deal.. unless you're going around banging every boy/girl you see and getting numerous std's, then i see no problem with it.

Word Associations
Love: heart
Cut: blood
Pain: metallic
Happiness: fragile
Death: rebirth

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment