NEW

[[basics]]
name: Katie Thompson
sex: female
sexual preferance: straight
birthday: August 1st, 1988
sign: Leo

[[favorites]]
5 + bands: Bright Eyes, Modest Mouse, Azure Ray, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, The Get up Kids, Death Cab For Cutie, The Cure, The Postal Service, Reliant K, The Smiths, The Lucksmiths, Maria Mena, The Weakerthans, The Faint, Cursive, Hanson, Elton John, Coldplay, Metric, mewithoutYou, Ben Kweller, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, The Lyndsay Diaries, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Saves The Day, Moneen, Placebo, Interpol, Armor For Sleep, Paul Oakenfold, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone

5 + movies: Blow, Donnie Darko, Dodgeball, White Oleander, The Rules of Attraction, Spiderman, LOTR triology, Harry Potter (the three that are already out), Finding Nemo, Shrek, Cruel Intentions, Party Monster, Requiem for a Dream, Pi, Almost Famous, The Life of David Gale, American Beauty, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, A Beautiful Mind, Chocolat

actor: Jake Gyllenhaal
actress: Claire Danes
color: pink
2 + books: Diary, Lullaby, Fight Club, Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point, A Clockwork Orange, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Survivor, Brave New Girl, 1984, The Little Prince, Running With Scissors, The Rules of Attraction, Requiem For a Dream, Invisible Monster, Slaughterhouse Five

[[your opinions on]]
abortion: Maybe I've been decieved all these years, but I was pretty sure that the United States of America is the "land of the free." Thus, meaning what you do with your own body is your choice and your choice alone. Sure, it's killing someone that could have one day been alive. However, the parents should have the choice as to whether they want to have the child or not. What if the woman was raped? What if a young girl was raped? Should she have to go through high school with a child just because the government won't let her get rid of it? It certainly wasn't her fault. Also, say you know it's going to have Huntington's Disease. It's going to die before it's first birthday. That year will just be filled with lots and lots of pain for the child. Why even bother? Pro-choice.

gay marriage: Again, you should have the right to choose what you want to do with your life. You can't help how you feel and no law can possibly stop that. Basically, marry who you want, it's your choice. I think it's awesome, I have tons of gay friends. Marriage is love, people.

[[other]]
who is your role model and why: Mr. LaCurts was my math teacher this year. I was in Algebra 3 and Trigonometry with him. He's my role model. He found the one thing he enjoyed doing so much that he could do it for the rest of his life and be happy. He's a genius, he's funny, his classes are fun, he's a fantastic teacher, and he is a genuinely happy person. I've never met anyone who is more satisfied with life than him. I hope one day I can find what I want to do with my life and be as happy as he is.

describe yourself in one word: interesting.

[[last words]]
why should we accept you: I'll try my best to advertise and get more people to join and post, comment on people who are applying, etc.

what can you do for this community: Anything. Ask me to do something, I'll do it. =)

Pictures:

me at lunch in february, i do believe.

shopping with my brother, haha.

me climbing a rock wall.

on my way to my friend's 80's birthday party.

lunch at OC.

Sorry about the blurriness of some of them. My camera is terrible. =(
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments