letters_to__you
__hellomynameis

• Mood:
  • Music:

..Pimps and Hoes..

Application::

--General
Name:: Angie
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: (Post pictures) Yes, but I just moved, don't have a scanner, sorry

--Favorites
TEN Favorite Bands:: Atreyu, Taking Back Sunday, From Autumn to Ashes, The Bled, UnderOATH, ArmsBendBack, Eighteen Visions, My Chemical Romance, Franz Ferdinand, Brand New
FIVE Favorite Movies::Requiem for a Dream, James and the Giant Peach, Pretty in Pink, Donnie Darko, Sixteen Candles
FIVE Favorite Books:: Speak, The Lovely Bones, Gingerbread, Cut, Cirque du Freak
Top THREE Favorite Colors:: Black/Purple/Hot Pink
Top THREE Favorite Foods:: Mozzerella Sticks, Clam Chowder, Sushi

--Other Good Stuff
Describe your self in 3 sentences:: I am dependable and will never go behind your back. I'm lazy and don't like working, but I do it because I have to. I would die without my music.
What are your hopes and dreams for the future?:: I hope to get a career in cinematography. I love photography and designing things.
Who is your favorite mod:: I don't know either but it's hard to pick. Both of the pictures are hott. [[Don't think I'm lez or bi, I just see nothing wrong with saying that.]]
Tell or show us something funny:: One time my friends and I were at Golf N' Stuff, and my friend Nadia was running with a cup of soda in her hand, when she tripped over absolutely nothing. The top to the soda flew off and all the soda flew in the air. Some of it landed on the ground [[which she ended up slipping on]] and she did about four flips down the hill. There was a group of 4 or 5 guys just standing there laughing, and she ended up hiding in a giant shoe for about a half an hour. Good times xP
Anything you wanna tell us?:: not necessarily. Anything you wanna know?

--Pictures
At least 2-5 Pictures of yourself, MUST BE CLEAR, easy on the photoshop.
& a random picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com I ♥ Emus. Actually I just love the way this one is looking at the camera xP teehee

Promote us to TWO communities and give us the proof, we will check!!

here
and
here

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments