nick a. (ni_is_no_ja_au) wrote in __hellomynameis,
nick a.
ni_is_no_ja_au
__hellomynameis

pimps and hoes

Application::

--General
Name:Nick:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:no: (Post pictures)

--Favorites
TEN Favorite Bands: Phish, Bob Marley, Led Zeppilin, The beatles, My Chemical ROmance, The Used, Dispatch, Hawthorne Heights, The Who:

FIVE Favorite Movies:Oceans 11, South Park Bigger longer and uncut, Gone in 60 seconds, dodgeball, bily madison:

FIVE Favorite Books: The Green Mile, The Shining, The Giver, Rainbow Six, The Da Vinci Code:

Top THREE Favorite Colors:Green, Blue, Orange:

Top THREE Favorite Foods: Movie Theatre Popcorn, Cinnomon Toast, Garlic Bread:

--Other Good Stuff
Describe your self in 3 sentences: I like to do a lot of things aside from the normal: like hang around with friends and play the guitar etc.. I like to write and stuff, but i suck at art. I dont know, im not like a jock or aything, but do like to play sports.:

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?:I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with, and be succesful and hopefully not die young:

Who is your favorite mod:idk any of you, but im gonna say the third one on the list in the community info, john Henry:

Tell or show us something funny:
:

Anything you wanna tell us?: I think this community is a cool idea, voting and all. O yea, and im not really in any communities, but i will join some and promote it.:

--Pictures
At least 2-5 Pictures of yourself, MUST BE CLEAR, easy on the photoshop.
& a random picture.

( it’s a didgeridoo)

Random…

Promote us to TWO communities and give us the proof, we will check!!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/community/448469.html

(this is in a random community called, community )

http://www.livejournal.com/community/communities/241211.html

this is in communities

Subscribe

• (no subject)

In The Sun is pretty cool. I saw that James Iha (from Smashing Pumpkins) and Chris Martin from (Cold Play) are also in it.

• A special recording project for the battered gulf coast

will.i.am (Black Eyed peas) along with Michael Stipe (R.E.M) and others, are helping victims or Hurrican Katrina. The Sundance Channel is doing a…

• (no subject)

Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• (no subject)

In The Sun is pretty cool. I saw that James Iha (from Smashing Pumpkins) and Chris Martin from (Cold Play) are also in it.

• A special recording project for the battered gulf coast

will.i.am (Black Eyed peas) along with Michael Stipe (R.E.M) and others, are helping victims or Hurrican Katrina. The Sundance Channel is doing a…

• (no subject)

Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe Stand_Inside_youRr_l0vEe…