1. Name: Apryl Jones
2. Age: 16, soon to be 17
3. Sex: Female
4. Location: Hamburg, NJ. (Clifton a few times a week)
5. Heart breaker, broken, or in love? (pics?): Am I allowed to say none? I haven't broken any, or have had mine broken, and I'm definately not in love. Heh.
6. Bands :
7. Books :
8. Movies :
9. TV Shows :
10. Quote: "At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves."
11. Article of clothing (pics?):My Unicorns Shirt
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Quite possibly in New York City with my friend Rachel, hopefully holding a decent job and maybe having a guy in my life. Hah. Who knows though, the future is such an unstable thing. I'll see when I get there.
13. Every heartbroken kid needs a laugh. Tell us a joke: Alright. There's a lady in a hospital and she just gave birth and was happy to have it over with. The nurse came over to the new mother to show her her new baby, but before she gave it to the mother, the nurse threw it across the room. It hit the wall and fell to the floor. She runs over and stomps on it (etc etc). The mother is going crazy and screaming "what are you doing to my baby?!!" The nurse turns around and says "april fools! it was alread dead!" har har har
14. If you had one wish, what would it be? I would wish for all my mom's financial problems to go away. It may seem selfish, but that's more realistic than world peace, and less greedy than wishing for insane ammounts of money.
15. Do you have any special talents or hobbies you would like to share? I cook a lot, both baking and regular food. My sister is teaching me nifty stuff about photography, so maybe I'll pick that up some day.
16. What do you think is your best physical feature? Worst? I really like my hair becuase it's usually really soft. Sometimes it looks like shit, but it's still soft! I also like my wrists/forearms. Hah. Hmm, worst? I've got rather bony hands and feet, I don't really like them. I don't like my hip either.
17. What are 3 of your good personality traits? 2 bad? Three good: Outgoing (not shy), quirky, honest/advice giver. Two bad: I'm usually really loud and obnoxious, I also get sidetracked a lot.
18. Tell us something random about yourself: I have a sister who's almost 2 years older than me and everyone mistakes us for twins.
19. Make up your own question and answer it: What is your favorite flavor tea? I really like Candy Cane Lane Tea and Chai Honey Vanilla White Tea
Your Opinions On...
20. "The Scene:" Oooh the scene. I guess I'm kind of angry at it, just for the bad rep. Often I'll wear something or say somethign and somebody will complain and bust on me, "oh jeez apryl, you're so scene" and it just bothers me. It also gets to me when people listen to things and dress certain ways just because it's in (I know that's what people do, but at least have your own opinion). I really don't have a problem with the scene and the scene kids, it just gets a little old at times. They all look the same. Hah.
21. Religion: I'm not a religious person. I do believe theres some kind of higher being, not necessarily some guy who creates planets and life and controls your fate after you die. I don't agree with some of the Christian/Catholic ideas, like sex before marriage is a mortal sin and those kind of things. People who follow the bible to the T are ridiculous.
22. Drugs/Alcohol/sXe: I say go for it. If you want to do those things, just do it. You only live once, and why spend your life worrying. I'm not saying I do/would want to go around and become a crazy heroine addict, but to each their own. I occasionally drink and I probably would do drugs if the time came up, depending on what it was. Nothing crazy like, coke. hah, that's not for me. If you're straightedge, go you. I just go with the flow. Why bash the drug users and drinkers.. why bash the sXe kids? hah.
23. Gay Marriages: I am totally for it. Last year I had to do a 15 page paper on it for english, so I know all the reasons behind religion why they think it's bad. But yea, I'm for it. Let's just hope one of these days some president will approve it here and then the gay guys and ladies will be able to get married too! Hurray
24. Your mom: My mom is a total bitch sometimes. My mom totally wins most of the other times. She gave my sister and I some crazy strawberry wine stuff which was very tastey. I like her when shes not PMSing.
25. Abortion: I honestly have to say I'm against it, in the end. I see where some girls are coming from, having one if they were raped or something like that, but if you're just irresponsible and don't care about using protection and getting pregnant and having one, then I think that's wrong. If you're responsible enough to go out and have sex without condoms or whatever, then you're responsible to take care of a baby. For real, if you really don't want the baby and want to abort it, just use protection. If it's an accident (condom breaks, whatev) and you dont want the kid, give it to an adoption place. I learned how these babies are aborted and some chicks get them removed too far into the lifecyle (I'm not sure what it's called) and they can feel it and stuff. I just feel bad.
26. What makes you so HeartxCore? "posedtodeathx3: ah.. because i say so." But to be honest, I don't know.
27. Why should we let you in this community? Because it's the only community I've found so far that seems worth joining/getting in to.
28. How did you find this community? If it was someone's promo, whos was it? from Brittney [ posedtodeathx3 ]
29. Please list the places (yes, more than one) you promoted. If you didn't promote, don't even bother sending in your application:
30. [at least 3]
[blurry and sideways, sorry :X ]
on the right
and a fun summer one