Scylla Whateley (scyllawhateley) wrote in __halloweentown,
Scylla Whateley
scyllawhateley
__halloweentown

• Music:

Application

Name: Guessswho
Purpose: The universe is purposeless, haven't you got that yet?
Quotes:
1)
"Dear Die-ary; today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if maybe, there really is something wrong with me." -Johnny, JtHM #1
2) "Mommy's ignoring you honey. Go bother your father, he's in his study."-Squee's mom, JtHM #1
3) "On a crowded street, I could drain a flower vendor of all his blood, and not get caught!!! People would scream and vomit and yet, somehow, I would walk away unscathed. I could do that!!! . . . oh, wait . . . I did do that!!!" -Johnny, JtHM #3
4) "Sometimes . . . you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray all you want to whatever god you think will listen. And, still, it makes NO difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent . . . It would not be because it cared." -Johnny, JtHM #5
5) "I've done horrifying things with salad tongs. It's really eaten into my social life." -Johnny,  JtHM #6
Who would win: Both of them are useless, so who cares?
Pictures: Got none. So sorry.
Stuff: JtHM #s 1 and 5. Forget what else at the moment.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments