AAR (angelicawfrost) wrote in __halloweentown,
AAR
angelicawfrost
__halloweentown

State your name: Angelica/Aavrin (Don't ask)
Age: Well, that would be telling, wouldn't it? >> I'm paranoid.
What's your Purpose: Why, I'm The Antichrist. Really, I am. Okay, you don't have to believe because I really don't care. ...I'm just the figment of your imagination.
How did you get here: I was looking through the interests. I love Halloween, it's my birthday and use to be my past life's real name.
Give at least 5 quotes from any of the topics [notify them as well aka "quote"- quoter]: "Why are people so...unpleasant?" -Nny! "Did the dog sent you?!" -Nny "This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween" - Nightmare Before Christmas. "Victims, aren't we all?" -The Crow "Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, walks up to the innkeeper, hands him three nails, and says "Can you put me up for the night?"" -The Crow Those are some of the things I can remember right off the top of my head. ...I don't watch tv much because my boyfriend doesn't care to see any. >>
Who would win in a battle between All Mighty Tallest red or purple: Tallest Red. But then again, never doubt the one who doesn't act the smartest. >>
At least 4 pictures of yourself: I don't have any. I fear having my pictures taken so I own absolutely no pictures of myself. I don't like what I look like and I don't care what anyone says, those soul stealing thingamijigs will take your soul away! And even if I did, I don't like sharing on what I look like.
any merch. of any of the topics. dolls, playing cards and such: I usually don't care for merchandise, but I do love the topics this community has to offer, though.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments