?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
Josh wallpaper 
2nd-Oct-2006 06:06 pm
Spain // Casa Batlló
Well, a couple of entries back, hpicesk8er requested a wallpaper with Josh's prospective album cover photo on it. I figured I'd make one (because I'm horrible and lazy and would rather mess around in Photoshop than do work) and post it up here for you all to enjoy. :) Click the LJ cut tags to view the size you want and save it.

Please do not use these for websites, your LiveJournal or anything like that. They're for your own personal use only and so I'd really appreciate it if you'd not ask how to put them on your LJ. I'm sorry, but I just can't run the risk of people stealing my stuff. It's one thing if they're 100x100 icons (which is why I don't require credit), but it's another thing if it's a 1024x768 wallpaper. I'm sure you understand. :) I'm sorry if I've disillusioned you, but I can't run the risk of my work being stolen and distributed by someone else.

And in my own humble opinion, desktop wallpapers made as blog wallpapers never look as nice as they do when used for their original purpose, especially when the image is in the middle of the wallpaper. Things get cropped or blocked and it doesn't look as smooth. But that's just the anal side of me talking, so feel free to ignore her, as it's your own journal. :)
Comments 
2nd-Oct-2006 11:30 pm (UTC)
how do i put it in my LJ? im so technically uninclined! :/
2nd-Oct-2006 11:34 pm (UTC)
I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't. It's for personal use only. It's a thing I have, sorry.

But for other wallpapers, there are many LJ help sites where there are people who will gladly point you towards codes and things like that. :)
2nd-Oct-2006 11:49 pm (UTC)
sure, that's cool!
3rd-Oct-2006 01:52 am (UTC)
Awesome. =D
3rd-Oct-2006 03:08 am (UTC)
Mwuahahaha! Icon stealer! ;) Which is quite alright with me, BTW. Yay for crazy Josh!!!!!
3rd-Oct-2006 03:32 am (UTC)
haha i stole not! I asked if i could steal so therefore its not 'really' stealing! and i credited :) hehehehe

PIXIE STICKS AND JOSH IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd-Oct-2006 11:42 pm (UTC)
Barbossa and Jack the Monkey love it and so do I.
LOVELY job!
...is it November 7th yet?
2nd-Oct-2006 11:44 pm (UTC)
Haha. XD

No, I don't think so...you'll have to wait at least another month (I don't usually do countdowns until I can do it on my hands XD). Sorreh.
3rd-Oct-2006 01:37 am (UTC)
Oh its lovely!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!
3rd-Oct-2006 01:53 am (UTC)
Thank you...and you're welcome! :)
3rd-Oct-2006 03:23 am (UTC)
Thanks for making it. Its like heaven... on my desktop.
3rd-Oct-2006 08:06 pm (UTC)
That was kind of the idea I had when I made it. :) Thanks for noticing! =D
3rd-Oct-2006 09:59 am (UTC)
omg... i just looked at your lj layout, and it's amazing. :)

PS- rock on figure skater, rock on. who cares if it's not practical, we have fun!
3rd-Oct-2006 11:16 am (UTC)
i'm glad you like it. my friend weasly_hobbitt made it for me.

And you figure skate? That's awesome!
3rd-Oct-2006 04:40 pm (UTC)
well... I used to. Im kinda useless at it now, considering it's been about 5 years since ive trained. but i still know what it is to get up early just to get a few minutes of practice in. I miss it. :)
3rd-Oct-2006 09:25 pm (UTC)
I don't skate seriously anymore. I quit that about two years ago. But I still go every couple of weeks just for fun.

I lost all my doubles and (1) triple though. It makes me sad. And my camel spin. I just moved and my old rink wouldn't let you practice camel spins on public session and I just tried to do one the other day and literally fell over. It was sad. :(

But the fact that there's another grobie who skated makes me happy!
3rd-Oct-2006 02:28 am (UTC)
PRETTIES!!! I'm totally ganking it and Cody'll be like "You have ANOTHER Josh WP instead of that one of you and me?" And I will be all "YEAH!" XD
3rd-Oct-2006 02:34 am (UTC)
Haha. XD Glad you like it. :)
3rd-Oct-2006 02:53 am (UTC)
the force is with you luke.... always
3rd-Oct-2006 07:13 pm (UTC)
Beautiful image!!! You did an awesome job! :)
3rd-Oct-2006 08:08 pm (UTC)
Thank you! :)
3rd-Oct-2006 08:05 pm (UTC)
So awesome! I love it! I've ganked it, and I'm using it. It's so pretty.
3rd-Oct-2006 08:50 pm (UTC)
Thank you! :)
This page was loaded Jul 23rd 2019, 7:05 am GMT.