?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
What do you guys think about the video for "Higher… 
15th-Apr-2011 04:36 pm
demi pointe

What do you guys think about the video for "Higher Window"?
Comments 
15th-Apr-2011 02:48 pm (UTC)
No reflection on Josh as an artist, but honestly...? I thought the video was a bit lazy.
15th-Apr-2011 02:59 pm (UTC)
If he's making videos/music of this kind of "quality," why even bother?
15th-Apr-2011 03:02 pm (UTC)
I was just wondering if he still made music videos...since I hadn't really seen any since his first album. Did he even make them for Awake?? Anyways, I loved the pianos...but that's about it. I was hoping for more of a "storytelling" video and ...this isn't it. :/
15th-Apr-2011 03:32 pm (UTC)
I seem to be in the minority, but I loved it. I love the focus on his vocals and music as opposed to a big expensive stylized video with some random model or something. Plus, I have a weakness for just-rolled-out-of-bed Josh.
15th-Apr-2011 08:41 pm (UTC)
I love his music and all but really...really?

Aside from the piano moving-ness (which I thought was kind of random) what's the difference between this one and February song?

I felt like the video had nothing to do with the song except that he was playing a piano up by a high window...also I felt like he was holding back when he was playing...I would have liked to have seen him get more into the music...but I imagine that's difficult while being filmed.

*Shrug*

just my 2 cents.
1st-May-2011 11:08 pm (UTC)
I so agree. I was disappointed by the video,too.
15th-Apr-2011 09:08 pm (UTC)
I didn't get the concept of the video, but I sorta liked it. I too am a sucker for a "Just outta bed" Josh.

But, like most, I would have liked to have seen one with a better story line.

Is it just me or do videos have nothing to do with the songs anymore?
16th-Apr-2011 02:31 pm (UTC)
I miss Josh's old hairstyles. Now it just looks like he put too much gel in it and made it lay too flat.

Also, the warehouse with the single piano was BEAUTIFUL, from the walls to the cracked floor. I really liked it.

But yeah, driving around playing a piano on a trailer didn't make much sense to me, but whatever. I don't mind it.
1st-May-2011 11:09 pm (UTC)
UNF UNF A LIVEJOURNAL COMMUNITY ABOUT JOSH GROBAN.
ME JOINING. ME DROOLING. ARGH.
This page was loaded Apr 23rd 2019, 11:57 am GMT.