?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
new icons 
20th-Dec-2010 12:10 pm
nope

I finally had the time to post some icons. Some are old, some are new.. And I never thought there would be so many lol! Thanks to all the photgraphers who made the pics :)
I wish I could say I could make some Josh pics of my own soon, since Josh is coming to Germany, which is a 5 hour drive from me. But unfortunately the concert is on a Wednesday and being a teacher sucks.. in other words I can't get a day off.. So I am hoping for another one, or wait patiently till the tour starts.

If you save/use one or more icons please leave a comment, it's really appreciated :)

Teaser:

Icons Here! )

Comments 
20th-Dec-2010 09:50 pm (UTC)
Sucks you can't go see Josh in Germany. :( I understand the teacher thing. I had that same problem last time he was on tour, practically threatened to quit since I had 2nd row seats...called my union rep and everything. They let me go. :)

Pretty icons. I really like that 2nd one on top.
21st-Dec-2010 09:34 am (UTC)
yeah I was so mad, although 5 hours is still a long drive, it could have bee ngreat. I got tickets for another fan who isn't a FOJG member and I got first row tickets! That made me feel worse since it could have been mee sitting there.. oh well, I hope he'll comes nearby soonor at least for the tour, and nothing is going to stop me then! I know my boss ísn't that bad, he gave me a day of to be able to go to Chess, but this time I had a course that same evening.
This page was loaded Jul 17th 2019, 12:18 pm GMT.