?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
a josh picture spam 
9th-Sep-2010 01:09 pm
josh right
New photos from his website! It's a sign that the album release is nearing! :)

A full version:

Comments 
9th-Sep-2010 05:19 am (UTC)
Who's the guy lurking in the background, in the last pic?
9th-Sep-2010 05:21 am (UTC)
I honestly have no idea. lol. I think it's some random stranger, like the people at the second photo.
9th-Sep-2010 05:25 am (UTC)
I didn't even notice the people in the second photo. lol Maybe because the last one's in color and the dude is just sitting there, he stood out more.

Edited at 2010-09-09 05:27 am (UTC)
9th-Sep-2010 11:13 am (UTC)
He's kinda starting to look like Adrien Brody.
9th-Sep-2010 11:42 am (UTC)
I didn't like the single and I'm kinda nervous about the album as a whole but, damn, boy is still delish. Also, he looks like a vintage spy in the first pic
9th-Sep-2010 07:31 pm (UTC)
Well, I definitely just had a "seriously?" moment. I was looking for the "like" button, with the intention of clicking it for your comment.
I would now like to blame Facebook for my moment of stupid.

That boy is seriously delicious. Seriously.
(Deleted comment)
10th-Sep-2010 01:55 am (UTC)
The day Livejournal gets a "like" button, is the day I quit Facebook.
I still blame Facebook for that stupid moment; I had just been there, and was looking for the damn button, and couldn't find it. Never. Again.

And seriously, I want to smack the person who decided to add the "Repost to:" links at the bottom of every entry I post. Or this little window, as I type my response to you.
9th-Sep-2010 11:51 pm (UTC)
It doesn't sound like something Josh would do. Buuuut, because I'm biased and Josh Groban is singing it, I LOVE IT! lolol
9th-Sep-2010 05:25 pm (UTC)
ngl he looks really great in these.

it's also making me really want autumn to hurry up and get here so i can visit new york when it's not 4 million degrees.
9th-Sep-2010 05:54 pm (UTC)
HOT!!!!!! The new single is AMAZING!!!
10th-Sep-2010 03:42 am (UTC)
That freaking coat with the collar and buttons exploded my ovaries. Holy hell batman.... & OMG do I spy a scarf?? GAH. But the coat, omg the coat. I want to grab him by the lapels!

My outerwear obsession is showing.
10th-Sep-2010 04:53 am (UTC)
Not if I grab him first! Yummy!
10th-Sep-2010 04:52 am (UTC)
Josh + suspenders = THUD

Listening to "Hidden Away" reminded me of how I felt listening to "You Are Loved" for the first time. I didn't like it right away, it sounded to "genre" or something. But it grew on me, and I'm pretty sure "Hidden Away" will, too. Can't wait for the album.
This page was loaded Nov 19th 2019, 4:22 pm GMT.