?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
We're Basically Married... 
28th-Jun-2009 02:51 pm
I know I would be really sad if someone else posted this...but I can't keep my excitement to

No one else understands why this is exciting...

(I'm Anna)

Comments 
28th-Jun-2009 10:16 pm (UTC)
I saw that and I was wondering who Anna was. Thats SO COOL. One of these days I'll think of a creative enough reply :-p
28th-Jun-2009 10:32 pm (UTC)
haha I kind of wish my first words to him weren't me calling him a cheese... but hey, at least I got first words haha
28th-Jun-2009 10:29 pm (UTC)
I bow to you.

My day will come...eventually. :/
28th-Jun-2009 11:05 pm (UTC)
Jealoussss!
29th-Jun-2009 02:11 am (UTC)
So jealous!!! Did he add you for any particular reason, or just randomly?
29th-Jun-2009 02:36 am (UTC)
He didn't add me. He just replied to my comment to his tweet
29th-Jun-2009 02:51 am (UTC)
Oh! I see. Sorry - still getting used to this Twitter thing. That's awesome! :)
29th-Jun-2009 03:22 am (UTC)
Very cool! (yes, I'm a little jealous too) Awesome!
29th-Jun-2009 03:28 am (UTC)
i saw this right after he posted it and went to your twitter to see what was going on. too funny. :)
29th-Jun-2009 05:21 am (UTC)
Dude, i saw that this morning and i was like, omg that girl must be FREAKING out--and then it's someone from LJ--you!!! haha AWESOME!!! So very awesome. :D :D :D That would just make my summer.

Haha, you called him a cheese. And now you're getting married. iiiit's official. :D
29th-Jun-2009 06:01 am (UTC)
haha that's what I said earlier. I said It's too bad that in our first word exchange I called him a cheese.

and yes... my sister and I both screamed,loudly, for a good couple of minutes... took awhile to sink in.. then came the over analyzing and the ever-so strong need to want to reply back... But I don't like those people who did thast already... I just think, "yeah right girl like you're actually going to start a long conversation with Josh now" just dumb!
29th-Jun-2009 03:35 pm (UTC)
eh, whatev! he called it out as "FAIL", you almost HAVE to come back to him with a response, lol. Forget being 'cool', write him back! haha. He's just a guy. Who sings. ;) He probably won't respond again, but at least you have the opportunity to make him laugh again. :D

Although my friend and I were trying to figure out how it's possible that he browses the 1000+ responses he probably gets to each post, and where they would appear? If he gets them on the main Twitter page, I don't know how he gets through the day, haha. Although maybe if you get more than 5 responses per post, then perhaps it short-links them?

Aaanyways, write back to the Groban! ;)
29th-Jun-2009 08:30 pm (UTC)
thats what my sister and i were wondering!.... we did an experiment by responding to each other and i had to follow her to see the response... i don't know how he saw anyones... my sister said maybe it's because he's an approved celeb..it's a theory...

This page was loaded Sep 21st 2019, 5:51 am GMT.