KimmyG: The Evil Genius Grobie (jgkimmy) wrote in __grobanites,
KimmyG: The Evil Genius Grobie
jgkimmy
__grobanites

• Mood:
  • Music:

Happy Thursday!

This picspam is brought to you by my new computer Anatoly (currently refilled with all my 10,000 + Josh pics- you think i jest?) ... and is dedicated to sheroaredback who wanted to see some of my "collection."  This spam has no theme, is just made of random pictures I had not yet organized.... old & new, sexy & goofy. Since I am home for the summer I will try and do these at least once a week for the next 9 weeks!  Suggestions for future themes? 

WARNING: There is ONE Awake Live Dvd screencap in there. From the concert not the extras.

scarve make him do that happy dance. so there haters. :P

is it just me or does the XM logo resemble devil horn here? He does look wicked sexy.

He just looks plain devious here...

awwwwwwwww.

Guh.

You ANTI-Scarf people can just scroll down now. :P

This is what Josh has to say to you scarf haters. :P

Tags: random picspamdom
Subscribe

• Chess... in stick figures!

Hey all! I started this as a joke for my friend, and it took on a life of it's own and became quite expansive. It's an entirely stick-figure version…

• (no subject)

Hey grobanites! Long time no chat! Say, is anyone going to the concert in Newark tomorrow?

• Photos and videos from Josh's London concert

Hi, I went to see Josh in London on Friday 14th June. Great night out. Here are my videos My photos can be seen here There are…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 32 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Chess... in stick figures!

Hey all! I started this as a joke for my friend, and it took on a life of it's own and became quite expansive. It's an entirely stick-figure version…

• (no subject)

Hey grobanites! Long time no chat! Say, is anyone going to the concert in Newark tomorrow?

• Photos and videos from Josh's London concert

Hi, I went to see Josh in London on Friday 14th June. Great night out. Here are my videos My photos can be seen here There are…