?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
We're Not Above Begging~ 
2nd-Apr-2007 11:37 pm
summertime
This is a plea to "krylonblue24" who was so wicked awesome and posted the funniest clip everrrr of Josh spazzing out on stage in LA. First of all, THANK YOU! I laughed my butt off and am about 304982340958 shades of green towards all of you who got to see that show. What the hell was I doing here trying to finish of a bachelor's degree! I should have gone, man. ^_^

Aaaaanyways, you mentioned in your last post that you might be too lazy/forgetful to post the rest of the *gasp!* TWENTY CLIPS OR SO, but can we have a public petition here please? :D :D :D

Anyone who wants to guilt out "krylonblue24" into posting the rest of her videos under strange monikers such as "cookies" lol on youtube, please post below. :D

I'm pretty good at drawing people. In exchange krylonblue24, post your favorite picture of him and I'll give it a go w/ pencil and send/post it to you. :D Sound good?

You know you wanna. :D
Comments 
3rd-Apr-2007 09:52 am (UTC)
I want vids!
3rd-Apr-2007 02:45 pm (UTC)
YES YES YES YES!!!! We need more Joshly goodness...^^
3rd-Apr-2007 04:44 pm (UTC)
HAHAHA.

we shall see.

>_>
3rd-Apr-2007 05:51 pm (UTC)
hurrah! :D :D :D

I'm going to take that as a yes. ;)
4th-Apr-2007 06:17 am (UTC)
well if you do.. maybe.... you can be Grobie of the week soon..... hehe.
I can be bribed with video. ;)
4th-Apr-2007 02:26 pm (UTC)
haha i'll do it i'll do it- i was going to anyway. it's just a matter of the fact that youtube takes FOREVER to upload anything. so i'll do that when i get home from work today.
5th-Apr-2007 02:13 am (UTC)
I haven't seen that! Can you please send me the link to it, if it's not too much of a bother? I'd love to, he's soo funny. =D
This page was loaded Oct 17th 2019, 10:29 pm GMT.