?

No account? Create an account
__GROBANITES
Love the music, love the man, love each other!
Caption Results! 
2nd-Apr-2007 10:28 pm
giggle
Ok, so the reason I'm so sick is NOT because of what was previously thought. 

I had mono in January. In short, I sitll suffer, and probably will for the next two-three months. 

Fuck. Crap. 

ANYWAY. 

Whew! This was a close one! I really enjoyed this, and will probably add this to memories. Captions were great!!!

In a stunning first place there is: 

</a></font></b></a>redheaded_1
Josh Groban died this past Friday of massive injuries, after he was suddenly hit by a flying llama, mid-performance. This photo, taken shortly before his death, shows his expression of horror and amazement as the llama hurtles towards him. Local police suspect foul play to be involved, but are investigating the possibility of "deus ex machina" as well.

(Personally I think this was WELL deserved. So creative, and a bit edgy as well! I would never have posted anything with teh Josh dying... I couldn't do it! Well done!)

In a close second: 
</a></font></b></a>luthienpotter
*Josh watches crazy Grobaites salivating in audience* "Oh, that's just not right!!! I don't want to watch, but can't look away!!"

In third we have:

</a></font></b></a>warmest_glow

Chris & Josh in a blade of grass-blowing contest---

Josh *sucks in all the air in the room*

Chris:
dude, for frig's sakes, you've already sold a zillion records- do you always have to try to outdo me in everything?

And our Honorable Mention: 

</a></font></b></a>alexandrite_20
"I quit! I want to be the next Grover. 'NEEEEAAAARRRRR....FAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!'" 

Oh, and before I forget. This is for Jena. I messed up on hers last time:

And if you guys like, I can start posting the bases that I make so you can do whatever to them. 

BUT FIRST

I'm sure you've all seen this, but I wanted to put this up again. I get a giggle out of it every time. 

tee hee hee hee hee hee!!! ^.^

My caption: NO!!!! NOT THE PIXIE STICK!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

lol. 

Submite those captions!!!

Oh, and I was also thinking about starting a new Josh grpics community with not only photo caption contests but icontests and desktop contests as well. Any and all pictures could be submitted for whatever and stuff. Any one interested in being co-moderator and person to do graphics for the communtiy? (i'm stupid when it comes to that thing) Lemme know, K?

-C

PS: I'm exhausted... again.

Comments 
3rd-Apr-2007 02:50 am (UTC)
Oh, big hugs for you! And contrary to popular belief, it can relapse, even 10 years later (I've done it), so take good care of yourself! Stop captioning things, and get back to bed! ;)
3rd-Apr-2007 02:55 am (UTC)
IM FIRED??????
3rd-Apr-2007 03:21 am (UTC)
lol hahahahahahaha!!!

<3 you!!!
3rd-Apr-2007 03:23 am (UTC)
Shank ya. *bows* The feeling is quite mutual.
3rd-Apr-2007 03:07 am (UTC)
The Jelly Beans are attacking!!
3rd-Apr-2007 03:09 am (UTC)
I can't believe you stole that lolipop from some poor unsuspecting kid! Tssk Tssk on you~!
3rd-Apr-2007 03:44 am (UTC)
OH no! They found out that I DO curl my hair!

3rd-Apr-2007 04:02 am (UTC)
MONO SUCKS

I had to defer my entire first year of college because I got it so bad, and then three months after I finally got over it and could function again, it relapsed :( I mean, I had it bad enough both times to where I was sleeping 17hrs/day for eight weeks. UGH. I'm praying for you :) Hope yours blows over quick!!!!! :)
3rd-Apr-2007 04:04 am (UTC)
Oh, and a caption:

"It's NOT pink! It's lightish red!

XD
3rd-Apr-2007 04:17 am (UTC)
*Josh's birthday surprise*

*a llama and the birthday fairies pop out of a pixie stick cake*

OH YOU SHOULDNT HAVE!!!!
3rd-Apr-2007 05:27 am (UTC)
I won second?! Even though I misspelled the name of our beloved cult? omgYAY! Thanks!

The new caption entry:

"Would you look at the size of that thing...I've never seen one so huge!! How am I gonna get my voice all the way to the back of that audience - there are like, a million hungry Grobies out there!!" *begins backing away slowly* "No, no, that wasn't an invitation! Stay back!! NOOOOOO!" *Is swarmed over by Grobies stampeding stage*
3rd-Apr-2007 05:55 am (UTC)
ANd thank ya for teh new icon!
3rd-Apr-2007 10:12 am (UTC)
Josh: "What do you mean January Jones isn't a natural blonde?!?"
3rd-Apr-2007 03:10 pm (UTC)
"Tariqh Akoni! What have you DONE to that Grobie!?! She's comatose, with an lunatic smile on her face!... YOU DID WHAT TO MY GROBIE?"

Can you tell I have Tariqh fantasies? lol
3rd-Apr-2007 03:20 pm (UTC)
Josh: *gasp* You want me to sing WHAT for the pandas?

hehehe, I watched Jimmy Kimmel last night!!!
3rd-Apr-2007 09:17 pm (UTC)
re: my winning 1st place---YES!!! THANK-YOU so much!!! I remember it took me a fair while to get that caption right, and I wasn't sure how everyone would react. I had only hoped that no one would actually think that Josh was dead for real, or kill me as a result! :-p :-D

Now, onto the next caption (heh heh, more like a monologue, just for the hell of it!):

Josh: "MON DIEU! It's a statue of...ME??!! Made out of...PIXIE STICKS???!!! It's so...pretty and...big and...SUGARY SWEET! [salivates] BUT NO! No! Must...not...eat...MYSELF!!! ACK! Must resist...years of..Pavlovian...conditioning! [tears come to his eyes, his limbs are quavering in a losing battle against his desire for unhealthy amounts of sugar] AUGGHHH! [cackles uncontrollably] IT'S USELESS!!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!! COME TO PAPAAAA!!!!!"

I'll leave it to you all to imagine the end. Happy Easter Gorging, everyone! :-)
5th-Apr-2007 02:09 am (UTC)
I don't know if it's allowed, but I'm gonna post a second caption. My mom actually saw the pic and suggested it, but she's not a member. So the credit goes to her via me. ^_^

"A reunion episode of Ally McBeal? Sure, sounds great...Wait, what? You want me to do WHAT with Calista Flockhart?!"
This page was loaded Oct 23rd 2019, 8:52 pm GMT.