Kendra Lauren (0ui0ui) wrote in __gocommando,
Kendra Lauren
0ui0ui
__gocommando

Okay, my name is Kendra and Im one of your mods. Claire and I just made thins community because we were bored and as you can tell, its just a really random community. We really arent this obsessed with underwear.

Anyway, just follow the rules and nobody will get hurt...yeah Im a loser. I know that the rule say that you have to be 13+ but screw that. I love Ben Burgett so much that I made him one of the mods and hes only 12 right now. So, I mean if your twelve it doesnt matter...you can still be in our community.

Dont be a loser and get into fights with people kay? Were cooler than you and we know we are...we are superior so dont screw with us...just kidding, but Im serious.

...Kendra
Subscribe

• (no subject)

this is Claire, talking from kaitlyn(blaknblu). it won't let her send anything... Name: Kaitlyn Age:12 Location: williamsville Hair color: dirty…

• (no subject)

hey, im Claire and i am one of your mods.hm, this is going to be a fun adventure. me and kendra made this community up just cus we were kinda bored.…

• (no subject)

Hair color:brown Eye color:brown Sock color that youre wearing:none High or low socks:very low Favorite store:KB toys! Favorite article of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments