rachel-bilson.net
Am i hot enough? - Fucking Hot — LiveJournal
Are you hot enough?
soflyrightnow
__fucking__hot
soflyrightnow
Am i hot enough?

Just to let you guys know, the rules wern't showing up on the userinfo, so if i have/havn't done something i should/shouldn't have, that's why.
Basics
Name:
Sexual Orientation: straight
Favorite TV Show: The Surreal Life
Favorite Band: Underoath
Favorite Movie: Romy & Michelle's high school reunion.

The Community

How'd you find __fucking__hot?: (this is important for contest things) Through selfappeal
Why are you good __fucking__hot material?: 'cause i'm honest, without being bitchy. I'm active, i'm not one of those to apply to a community, & then never post pictures or promote etc.
Do you promise to promote, even just a little bit, once you're accepted? Ofcourse

The Other Shit
If you had to live in a cartoon world, which would you pick and why? Rugrats, there little adventures are always so exciting? IDK, i think it would be fun.
What is your room decorated like?
If you had to marry a super hero, who would it be? My boyfriend is my superhero =) that counts, right?
What makes you seperate from the crowd? What makes you an individual? I wouldn't really say i 100% stand out in a crowd, most people don't. I can say i'm very independant. Dealt with things my own more times than I can count on one hand, I've always been independent so i do things i want to do. I'm not easily led etc, so i guess i stand out in a way that i'm more of a leader rather than a follower.
What are your thoughts on Paris Hilton? I admire her ability to be herself i guess. She does go a bit OTT at times, but it's her life right? Other peoples opinons don't seem to bother her, & i admire her determination to be herself throughout it all.

THREE or more pictures please:

Me & nikki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the left

On the left

left again

Sorry some images are so small. Some have been taken on webcam &/or resized for various reasons, to go on my Myspace etc.

feeling: blah blah
♪: B.E.P

1 is hot
Comments
soflyrightnow From: soflyrightnow Date: April 30th, 2005 12:56 pm (UTC) (Link)

Oops

My name is Lauren. idk how i missed that one out =\.
1 is hot