Jennifer (puppypowah) wrote in __fashionaddict,
Jennifer
puppypowah
__fashionaddict

Help me find a leather jacket?

Maybe some of you shopping savvy people can help me. I'm looking for a distressed brown leather jacket, preferably a bit feminine, and within the $300 range. I've been looking for this jacket for like 3 years with no luck. Department stores only seem to carry shiny brown leather jackets (too hiphop for me, thx), or boring black ones.

American Eagle currently has one in a kind of bomber jacket style with a fur collar. I was all excited about it as it looked cute on the website, but the minute I saw it in the store, I thought "ugh, no way." It looks like a costume or cheap, something is just wrong with it. The fit is like a garbage bag. It looks nothing like the website pic.

Abercrombie also had a leather jacket through the Ezra Fitch line this fall. However, it is now completely gone from the website. I also never saw it in the stores. It was on the website for only a few weeks!

Do any of you know of some places I could try looking? Any websites, etc? I've seriously looked everywhere. Bananarepublic has a leather jacket in its Fall line, but its so ridiculously cropped; it's more fashion than jacket.

Any help appreciated :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments