?

No account? Create an account

__fantasynovel

My Story

« previous entry | next entry »
Aug. 6th, 2010 | 08:11 pm
feeling: calmcalm
posted by: angeldove23 in __fantasynovel

Well I'm very happy to say that my story Eventide is coming along very well. I've got the characters figured out, and most of the plot. I'm just trying to fine tune it and figure out a good starting for it.

I don't want the start to be boring but I also don't want it to give anything away. If anyone has any good tips then I'd love to hear them. I'm not sure if I'll post the story on my live-journal account or on another site but either way, I will post the link.

So here's hoping.

Link | Leave a comment |

Comments {5}

blah blah blah

date: Aug. 7th, 2010 12:29 am (UTC)
Link

Wow, good luck. :) I'm trying to write a novel at the moment, too, and it's difficult.

Reply | Thread

angeldove23

date: Aug. 7th, 2010 01:08 pm (UTC)
Link

What's your novel about, if I may ask? I'm just curious. :)

Reply | Parent | Thread

blah blah blah

date: Aug. 7th, 2010 06:15 pm (UTC)
Link

I'm working on an urban fantasy(-mystery) novel at the moment about a woman who was turned into a werewolf and has been framed for a murder while she tries to figure out who turned her and why.

Reply | Parent | Thread

angeldove23

date: Aug. 7th, 2010 08:01 pm (UTC)
Link

Wow, that sounds really cool. Definitely a novel that I would read. :)

Reply | Parent | Thread

date: Aug. 9th, 2010 05:23 pm (UTC)
Link

Well, it's never wrong to start in the middle of some sort of action. You're description of an "unlikely duo" leads me to believe there will be some humor and disagreements between these 2 characters, you may want to start with their banter as they attempt a task together.

From the little I've heard, it sounds like my kind of story, I'd like to read it, please let me know when you post.

Reply | Thread