?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well,… 
19th-Sep-2005 08:29 pm
eh-heh
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well, let him or I know what you think about that; or hell, post it here and we can CHAT ABOUT IT! I don't suggest an AIM chatroom, personally, because not everyone wants AIM on their compy...talk to him about it. I'm sure he has lots of stuff to teach you!

So, to get the ball rolling in a sense, make sure you post something cool. I suggest something like your real life name, age, and hobby, maybe?

Mine would be something like:

Kat
I like tipping cows and kissing penguins.

Or you can post questions for people to answer.

So here's one for you all to answer:

If you had a choice between being able to rewind moments in your life and WATCH THEM, piece by piece, so you know exactly what happened as many times as you want, or being able to go back ONCE and CHANGE THEM, without knowing the concequences, which would you choose and why?

Right.

Also plotting against the mods is acceptable er, feel free to offer up plot ideas to a single person or a group and whatnot.

There are no limitations to what you can talk about. If you're comfortable talking about smut with someone, feel free and do so.

Ready?

Sorta set?

Then damn well go!

Bit of an update: Reply to people! I don't care if there's six replies coming off on one post. This isn't RP. It's chat. :) Just thought I'd clarify.
Comments 
23rd-Sep-2005 12:01 am (UTC) - Re: As Loraine... again... I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so lazy... but I really am!
NOOOO!!! i'm gonna hold onto this rain all night if I can!!

hehe OH! What are you doing right now? because all my rp's JUST died off for the night and I'm bored.

This page was loaded Oct 21st 2019, 11:38 pm GMT.