?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well,… 
19th-Sep-2005 08:29 pm
eh-heh
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well, let him or I know what you think about that; or hell, post it here and we can CHAT ABOUT IT! I don't suggest an AIM chatroom, personally, because not everyone wants AIM on their compy...talk to him about it. I'm sure he has lots of stuff to teach you!

So, to get the ball rolling in a sense, make sure you post something cool. I suggest something like your real life name, age, and hobby, maybe?

Mine would be something like:

Kat
I like tipping cows and kissing penguins.

Or you can post questions for people to answer.

So here's one for you all to answer:

If you had a choice between being able to rewind moments in your life and WATCH THEM, piece by piece, so you know exactly what happened as many times as you want, or being able to go back ONCE and CHANGE THEM, without knowing the concequences, which would you choose and why?

Right.

Also plotting against the mods is acceptable er, feel free to offer up plot ideas to a single person or a group and whatnot.

There are no limitations to what you can talk about. If you're comfortable talking about smut with someone, feel free and do so.

Ready?

Sorta set?

Then damn well go!

Bit of an update: Reply to people! I don't care if there's six replies coming off on one post. This isn't RP. It's chat. :) Just thought I'd clarify.
Comments 
22nd-Sep-2005 07:27 pm (UTC)
Now that I've successfully spammed nearly everyone's introduction, I should probably put up my own.

*does a little intro dance*

It looks kinda like a jig, just deal with it. ;)

My name is Kelly - I'm 25 aaaaand I will not be out to plot against the mods (unless it's going to be really, really funny) since I looooves them both.

Ummmm...yes, basics on Gabe: He was a human photographer who has incredible culinary skills and his family owns a restaurant in NY (he was never a part of it). The lovely and vicious Trinity changed him. He's still not big on the idea of feeding on humans. Uhhhh...that's about it. If anyone wants to play with him - give me an idea of how and we'll see? :)

Basics on me: I'm a Harry Potter freak (yeah, that does actually need to be said), and I pretty much spend just about all of my time either working, sleeping, or on my computer.

Here are my questions for the masses if anyone sees them:

Coke...or Pepsi? O.o

AND/OR

Do you have a favorite quote you live by?

AND/OR

If you had to wake up tomorrow changed in one of two ways - either you were now your idea of a perfect physical specimen (same gender as before) OR you were now your idea of a genuis - but you otherwise remained unaltered, which would you pick?

[It has to be stated that way for people who are determined to find loopholes - yes, I am sure there are others, but please...it's a question. Behave ;)]
22nd-Sep-2005 11:47 pm (UTC) - As Loraine... again... I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so lazy... but I really am!
ok. Coke only when it's warm.

Pepsi, only when it's cold.

Quote:
"Look today, Look hard.
See today, see it's hard.
Do today, do what's hard.
Look hard today, look hard everyday."
By Lisa (ie. MOI!) Not much, but it works.

And if I woke up tomorrow I would look different. i am completely satisfied iwth my brain as of right now.. I think i'm creative, moderately intelligent and people like my personality.
My physical appearence leaves much to be desired. And I'm not ugly. Nor do I think I have ever been.
I'm just not appealing to the opposite sex. in otherwords overweight.

But even so, I'm happy. Really happy today.
Maybe because it's raining. I love the rain.
22nd-Sep-2005 11:59 pm (UTC) - Re: As Loraine... again... I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so lazy... but I really am!
...I don't think I can even come up with an appropriate response yet.

I'm too busy going: o.o Omg...omg I think that was me answering just then! Only then I read it again and realized that one of the answers are almost exactly opposite of mine. ;)

Here's my take:

Coke only from a can, and only when it's cold.
Pepsi when I'm outside, and only when it's cold.
(warm pop drives me batty)

As for a quote, I like:

You did what you knew how to do, but when you knew better, you did better. ~Maya Angelou

(I like yours too XP)

And yeeeeeeeees. That's always my exact answer. I'm good with my mind the way it is, so if I could keep it AND be gorgeous/more attractive...I'd do it. ;)

And rain makes me sooooo happy. ^.^ Send it my way? Please?
23rd-Sep-2005 12:01 am (UTC) - Re: As Loraine... again... I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so lazy... but I really am!
NOOOO!!! i'm gonna hold onto this rain all night if I can!!

hehe OH! What are you doing right now? because all my rp's JUST died off for the night and I'm bored.

23rd-Sep-2005 02:50 am (UTC)
Lesse.

Coke. Always. I have a bad experience with pepsi- icky!

Yes. "Everything is relative."

And....Neither. Because I'm happy the way I am and I'd feel like if I changed either, I wouldn't be me...and I like me, for the most part. :)
23rd-Sep-2005 02:51 am (UTC)
Awwww, I love your answer to the last one.

^.^

*squishes you*

That's the best answer. XD
23rd-Sep-2005 02:52 am (UTC)
*is squished, but squished back* Thanks ya.

This page was loaded Oct 15th 2019, 7:35 pm GMT.