?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well,… 
19th-Sep-2005 08:29 pm
eh-heh
Right. Well, Kilraven suggested a non-disappearing chatroom as well, let him or I know what you think about that; or hell, post it here and we can CHAT ABOUT IT! I don't suggest an AIM chatroom, personally, because not everyone wants AIM on their compy...talk to him about it. I'm sure he has lots of stuff to teach you!

So, to get the ball rolling in a sense, make sure you post something cool. I suggest something like your real life name, age, and hobby, maybe?

Mine would be something like:

Kat
I like tipping cows and kissing penguins.

Or you can post questions for people to answer.

So here's one for you all to answer:

If you had a choice between being able to rewind moments in your life and WATCH THEM, piece by piece, so you know exactly what happened as many times as you want, or being able to go back ONCE and CHANGE THEM, without knowing the concequences, which would you choose and why?

Right.

Also plotting against the mods is acceptable er, feel free to offer up plot ideas to a single person or a group and whatnot.

There are no limitations to what you can talk about. If you're comfortable talking about smut with someone, feel free and do so.

Ready?

Sorta set?

Then damn well go!

Bit of an update: Reply to people! I don't care if there's six replies coming off on one post. This isn't RP. It's chat. :) Just thought I'd clarify.
Comments 
20th-Sep-2005 04:21 am (UTC)
oh oh.
I'm doing it.

I'm posting!

OH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO POSTING!!!

HACK!... cough... gag....

right.
Me and something interesting....

Well.
The name's Lisa (bo beesa bananna nanna mo meesa... fee fi foe feesaaa.. LIIIISAAAAA!!! My brother always did that to me as a kid...)

I'm 19. (though that last comment could have fooled you)

Annd... I like Pirates and Squirrels and I'm absolutely in love with Frogs... though I've never kissed one.

OH!!! I like stuff. Stuffss niiice. It makes things all 'Yo I'm stuff' and whatnot.

Ok.. question... time to turn the brain on.... give it a few seconds... needs to warm up like that old computer your mother uses...well at least like the one my mother uses...

I would watch them. Humans are bound to make the same mistakes over and over again and if I could go back and watch and KNOW how to avoid those mistakes again I'd be happy. Plus, changing the past changes the future. And I don't think I'd want that kind of respsibility of knowing that I could change it.
It's better to know that the past is unchangeable and that it happened. Cannot re-happen and cannot be taken back. Then you doubt everything, you doubt every action you take and make because you don't know if you'll be able to fix all of it.

And plus, what kind of a life would it be to relive everything twice, or do it all over again. Looses the charm of being young and doing stupid shit and looking back to laugh and relise, yes, you were a git and there's not a damn thing you can or could have done about it.

Brain is off now.

Hmmm smutt... I like smutt... it's all like "Yo.. I'm smutt" and whatnot.

Teehee!!

And plotting!??! Who told you I was plotting?!?!?! i'll kill.. I'll kill them I will!!

And in the back of my head I'm praying that this isn't another one of those... Lisa's posted in the wrong spot threads.
Or a prank.

Because that would be really cruel.
REALLY cruel.
20th-Sep-2005 05:50 am (UTC)
I laughed really hard at this.

Freaking.. "Yo." ♥

I like smutt too. This is obvious, huh. ;)
21st-Sep-2005 03:39 am (UTC)
Hiiiiiiiiiiii!

I'm Audrey.

I'm 16.

...Okay, so I'm still 15, but come on, my birthday's on Monday! So it counts! >.>

Aaaaaaand I like slash. My friends have proclaimed me the Slash Whore.

...And the Whore of Babylon. But that's kind of a different story.

But yes, hi!

Aaaaand I would probably go back and change it. Because there are some things I would do anything to make disappear, considering so many crappy things have come out of them. So yeah, watching them would really only make it worse. Yep.

And yay for smut! Smut is good! Let's talk smut!!!!!

*is not a whore*
*I swear*
21st-Sep-2005 04:54 am (UTC)
...Right. Not a whore, but a slash whore? :)

Happy early birthday. Monday, you say? Okay.
21st-Sep-2005 04:22 am (UTC)
I'm Caledonia, Callie for short. It made things a whole lot easier when I was a kid, and that hasn't really changed. I am 20, and when you can't find me in class or glued to a computer doing work, I can inevitably be found at the local stable. Hobby is a wishy-washy term for my, er, obsession, with horses.

As for the question... having just watched The Butterfly Effect quite recently, I think I'd vote no for changing the past. Too many things to screw up. Although I can think of a thing or two I might have changed, like maybe hounding my mother more to get me a pony when I was a kid. ;-) But really, I wouldn't want to watch a moment in the past over and over. The past is the past. Its done and behind me, and while I have fond memories, I am happy with how I remember things. I don't need to know exactly what happened, because it is really the filter that we see the world through that is important.
21st-Sep-2005 04:52 am (UTC)
Caledonia? That's a brilliant name. Where'd you get that? Er, where'd your parents get it?

Horses. I've always wanted to ride a horse.

Who's your avatar?

I'd look back on some things...just some. Maybe for inspiration in a time of need. Maybe to refresh a memory. Maybe to figure out how I am and why so I can make myself a better person.
22nd-Sep-2005 06:19 am (UTC)
Hi!

My name's CaiLeigh and I'm an alcoholic.

I play Trinity, quite obviously.

And I'm getting really bad at posting.

!
22nd-Sep-2005 07:15 pm (UTC)
Hi!

My name's Kelly.

I play Gabriel (shocker).

And I'm missing you on here! :o

;)

(Hehehe...okay, no really - my actual introduction is coming next)
22nd-Sep-2005 07:27 pm (UTC)
Now that I've successfully spammed nearly everyone's introduction, I should probably put up my own.

*does a little intro dance*

It looks kinda like a jig, just deal with it. ;)

My name is Kelly - I'm 25 aaaaand I will not be out to plot against the mods (unless it's going to be really, really funny) since I looooves them both.

Ummmm...yes, basics on Gabe: He was a human photographer who has incredible culinary skills and his family owns a restaurant in NY (he was never a part of it). The lovely and vicious Trinity changed him. He's still not big on the idea of feeding on humans. Uhhhh...that's about it. If anyone wants to play with him - give me an idea of how and we'll see? :)

Basics on me: I'm a Harry Potter freak (yeah, that does actually need to be said), and I pretty much spend just about all of my time either working, sleeping, or on my computer.

Here are my questions for the masses if anyone sees them:

Coke...or Pepsi? O.o

AND/OR

Do you have a favorite quote you live by?

AND/OR

If you had to wake up tomorrow changed in one of two ways - either you were now your idea of a perfect physical specimen (same gender as before) OR you were now your idea of a genuis - but you otherwise remained unaltered, which would you pick?

[It has to be stated that way for people who are determined to find loopholes - yes, I am sure there are others, but please...it's a question. Behave ;)]
22nd-Sep-2005 11:47 pm (UTC) - As Loraine... again... I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so lazy... but I really am!
ok. Coke only when it's warm.

Pepsi, only when it's cold.

Quote:
"Look today, Look hard.
See today, see it's hard.
Do today, do what's hard.
Look hard today, look hard everyday."
By Lisa (ie. MOI!) Not much, but it works.

And if I woke up tomorrow I would look different. i am completely satisfied iwth my brain as of right now.. I think i'm creative, moderately intelligent and people like my personality.
My physical appearence leaves much to be desired. And I'm not ugly. Nor do I think I have ever been.
I'm just not appealing to the opposite sex. in otherwords overweight.

But even so, I'm happy. Really happy today.
Maybe because it's raining. I love the rain.
22nd-Sep-2005 11:44 pm (UTC)

Trust me for being too lazy to answer earlier now there’s four to answer!!!!.

Well a bit about me first, I’m Clair, 25, I love alternative music and reptiles and oh yes, vampires! erm I’ve also (at the moment) got long pink hair .

To watch or change I’m undecided.. Changing is too big a risk although there are bits I’d alter if I could predict the outcome. Don’t want to watch it all so could I just select a couple of clips and play them endlessly? – like being front row at the last NIN gig and some hmm “X-rated” moments..

Coke always……unless they don’t have it then I’ll drink a Pepsi…. but only if bought for me.

No quotes I live by except for the old be yourself lark.

Genius, then I could earn lots of money by inventing things like automatic pouring vodka bottles and lightbulbs that change themselves. (Plus I could then buy enough plastic surgery to make my body perfect too.)
23rd-Sep-2005 12:01 am (UTC)
Heya, Clair. Good of you to join us. ;)

And you seriously have pink hair? ...that's awesome. I'd never have the guts for it.

Fantastic answers too - there are a few bits I'd like to rewatch with some popcorn handy as well >.>

Oooh, and lookit you coming up with a little loophole (I knew someone would) - but just promise that when you're a genius with all of those fantastic inventions that you'll be my best friend and spoil me with them? ... I'll be pretty...that helps right? ;)
23rd-Sep-2005 05:53 pm (UTC)
Figured since everyone one else was ..... :)

My name is Nate. I'm 24 years old, and I'll be 25 in October.

Things about me:

I'm a Midwesterner (I live in Illinois). I'm an excellent cook, and I really enjoy it. I'm currently trying to get back into college to study for either a degree in English Literature or in Journalism. I'm also hoping to do a sememster of Study Abroad in London. My biggest hobby has to be Vampire LARPs. For those unfamiliar with the term, it's L(ive) A(ction) R(ole) P(laying). Very much like improv theatre with game mechanics. :) I'm an avid player of White Wolf's (http://www.white-wolf.com) "Vampire the Masquerade" (though many White Wolf players have switched over to Vampire: The Requiem). I play in a LARP organization called "One World by Night" (http://www.owbn.org). I'm also a Storyteller (GM, "rules guy", whatever) for the OWbN LARP in Edwardsville, IL.

I also really enjoy some computer games, though I've been cutting back on them recently. Here's some of my favorite stuff:

T.V. Shows:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Dead Like Me
That 70's Show
Nip/Tuck

Foods:

Eddy's Ultimate Carmel Cup Ice Cream
Mexican Sausage Burritos from "Labamba's"
Wedding Cake (Yes, I'm weird like that)
Anything from Jack in the Box or from White Castle (though I don't have either in my hometown)
Doughnuts
Sesame Chicken

And answers to the things people have already answered:

- Cherry Coke
- "There is fate, but it only takes you so far, because once you're there its up to you to make it happen." - Jenna Elfman as the "Stripper Angel" in "Can't Hardly Wait"
- I pick genius. I'd much rather be brilliant than be attractive. Especially since when your genius has you working for NASA making a shite ton of money, you can always pay for some plastic surgery if being attractive is that important to you.
24th-Sep-2005 03:58 am (UTC)
I have a degree in English education myself ^.^

And mmmm Cherry Coke. What a good, goooood answer.

In fact, I like.....almost all of your answers - except that I've never had those sausage burritos or anything from Jack in the Box or White Castle (I think I've been deprived >.>).

Nice to meet you! :)
26th-Sep-2005 07:20 pm (UTC)
Alright, we need to think of plot stuff because right now... NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

And I have smaller plotness for Magnus and anyone who has contact with Loraine.
Well Vampire's more likely.
26th-Sep-2005 09:17 pm (UTC) - Too lazy.
Sure. What's up?

I hate being busy.
15th-Oct-2005 05:18 pm (UTC)
Right so.

WE NEED PLOT!
This page was loaded Sep 16th 2019, 10:11 am GMT.