?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
(Small) Plot Idea 
17th-Sep-2005 11:28 am
This is aimed mostly at Lor, if she's up for it. ;-)

I thought I would send Bryn back to her apartment to get a few things. One of the neighbors sees her sneaking in and calls in the cops, who catch her. She doesn't really know her strength, and it doesn't really occur to her to fight free of a bunch of them. Then would enter Loraine, perhaps to question her about her boyfriend's murder. One way or another, they find out about each other's new-found status in life, and we'll see how it goes from there. I thought the dynamic between a new vamp and a new werewolf could be interesting. Let me know if you want to make something of it.

And if anyone has specific plot ideas to get Bryn involved in, let me know. Its fun to plan ahead sometimes. I want to get her up-and-running. And I hope it was alright to post this to the community.
Comments 
18th-Sep-2005 05:44 pm (UTC)
Just to let you know, if you involve Loraine in anything Magnus usually knows and finds out later.

And he hates Lycans. That's the only reason Loraine is a vampire- she was going to die and turn into a damn Lycan because of Curtus.

^___^ That'd be interesting.
18th-Sep-2005 07:32 pm (UTC)
Muah hah hah. It very well could be interesting.

Bryn is very much an outsider to both lycans and vampires at this point, and would be confused as Hell about the rivalry and hatred issues. She could be, er, educated. Or could stay neutral. Or something else like that. Oooooooh boy.
18th-Sep-2005 07:34 pm (UTC)
Trust me. If you become associated with Loraine, you won't be neutral. Since Maggy here is very stereotypical of both species, he'll hate you unless you do something positive- like save Loraine's life.

And he'll never call you your name. He'll call you Lycan. Haha.

You could stay neutral between human and Lycan...

...Maybe?
18th-Sep-2005 07:39 pm (UTC)
Bryn just hates politics in all forms and fashion. She's probably just going to get sick and tired of the whole issue very quickly, and will therefore just be a bitch to everyone, for the most part.

If the opportunity arose, she'd probably help anyone she could. Some interesting plot points could be worked out if we bring the whole slayer idea into more solid form... hmm, I wonder if there is any way to tie it into her boyfriend's death. I'll have to think on that. A mission of revenge could prove to be interesting.
19th-Sep-2005 08:42 pm (UTC) - LORAINE/CURTUS... because I'm too lazy to switch as of right now in OOC
Sounds good to me!!

Loraine should be good but mind you, I can't promise Magnus will behave.

Annnd, for Fun I could always throw in Curtus, our Lycan recruitor. Afterall there are some things I need to do with him too.

he'll be nice. Specially cuz you're young, though he does swear a bit and tends to become possessive of whats not really his.

but yes.

Im' sooooooooooo in.
19th-Sep-2005 08:46 pm (UTC) - Re: LORAINE/CURTUS... because I'm too lazy to switch as of right now in OOC
Awesome. :-)

I'll probably work up a post to the effect discussed above in the next couple of days, whenever I get half an hour or so to sit down and write. Hopefully that will happen fairly soon.

Weeee, it makes me happy when my chars start to get involved in plotlines.
19th-Sep-2005 08:50 pm (UTC) - Re: LORAINE/CURTUS... because I'm too lazy to switch as of right now in OOC
Same here!

now... the next task at hand.. a new character for my avi info. Because I only have three pictures for Summer Glau that arn't strange and unnusual and I need more.

Any suggestions for a fair skinned, dark haired dark eyed woman who could double as my Lor?
Right now... I'm at a loss.
19th-Sep-2005 11:43 pm (UTC) - Re: LORAINE/CURTUS... because I'm too lazy to switch as of right now in OOC
WOOT I have Loraine new pics

teehee RAchel Weisz is sooo pretty.

And funness!
This page was loaded Sep 16th 2019, 11:04 pm GMT.