?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
Alright guys. Official warning from the not-so-nice mod! Interact!… 
12th-Sep-2005 09:49 pm
Don't fuck with me
Alright guys.

Official warning from the not-so-nice mod!

Interact! I'm not talking about you that have posted recently- you are all good men. I am proud of you.

But if you haven't posted and haven't replied to anything recently, expect a very formal and pretty e-mail from me soon.

Because I'm going to have to beat some of you over the head with a wet noodle. Believe me, it's not as fun as it sounds.

And no, before you ask, you don't get the noodle afterwards.
Comments 
13th-Sep-2005 02:48 pm (UTC)
Yeah I know that I am in there somewere. But just to let you know, I hurt my neck rather badly, not so more then rather badly and havn't been on, or could I type at all good because of the drugs I have been on. But any way I have been doing good and I will have something up by the end of the week.
13th-Sep-2005 04:18 pm (UTC)
Right. I don't think it's directed towards me but I do think that we definatly need a hell of a lot more character interaction.

I find we all sticking to the people we know (myself included) and it's not expanding us enough.

Soooo, we need to break barriers.
If anyone wishes to rp with me-merely break a law or kill someone! I'll be tehre ina jiffy! Still a polic chic!!

And I'll try and get around more (no Magnus, not THAT way) and interact with other characters.

Question: Have we found an intersting plot yet??
13th-Sep-2005 04:36 pm (UTC)
It hasn't anything to do with you, chick. It's not even everyone sticking to themselves- it's just there's 16 other memebers that don't even show up.

But if you'd like, feel free.

Nah, not yet. I need to rally up members first O.o
13th-Sep-2005 04:38 pm (UTC)
Ahh makes sense.

And yes, I know I've been good... well smoderately.

Who isn't there?? We can attack and drag them here!!! I don't mind!

heehee..

Well if you need ideas,I'm full of minor shitty ones!
15th-Sep-2005 07:04 pm (UTC)
Okay, I just have to say that I'm amused that you're offering up minor shitty plot ideas.

XP
16th-Sep-2005 12:20 am (UTC)
Well I can't promise that I'll have any good big Idea's so minor shitty ones are easy to promise.

And plus, when I do show up with an interesting mjor plot idea I can dazzle and stun all those reading!

Seee! there is logic to my madness!
16th-Sep-2005 12:24 am (UTC)
OooOOOoooh...such an intricate plan you have there.

I like it.

*steals*

>.>

;)
15th-Sep-2005 02:52 pm (UTC)
Sorry. Been really busy .... then again, you knew that. :)

Anyway .... I'm planning on starting up a new thread sometime today.
15th-Sep-2005 03:04 pm (UTC)
WOOT!!

I'm in for Rp'ing! Then again, I have class from 3-5 and then I got home HOME for the weekend... I will have compy access, but I don't know how much
15th-Sep-2005 03:46 pm (UTC)
I'm all down for some good RPing! :)

I've really missed having a chance to do some for the last two weeks or so.
15th-Sep-2005 03:48 pm (UTC)
YAY! Then make a thread and I'll join in.

Preferably night. Kinda vampire and all... Well for Lor.

I could always use Curtus.. Nah. Lor's my fave.
15th-Sep-2005 03:53 pm (UTC)
Up and made. LOL

And it's a night .... yeah, Sebby's a vamp too. And as much as a tan is cool ..... :)
15th-Sep-2005 04:00 pm (UTC)
Heehee.

Wel I've repsonded. Isn't that exciting?!

Sorry.. I'm happy that I'm rp'ing with someone other then Magnus. Though He is by far AMAZING... Lor needs some... interaction with others of her species.
15th-Sep-2005 04:32 pm (UTC)
Glad to be of assistance! :)
15th-Sep-2005 07:07 pm (UTC)
I bet we'd get more interaction IC if we had more of it OOC too.

Maybe it's just me and the way I am, but I'm nervous about RP'ing with strangers sometimes since I don't know anything about their character aside from basic info things and I don't know what they want / are looking for, etc.

Is there any way we could have a place just to go and post and chat and be silly? I'd suggest a chat room on AIM, but I don't think our schedules match up well enough - maybe just a single post to do some introductions/commenting and all that?

...erm, yeah, everyone should ignore this if it's silly. >.>

:P
15th-Sep-2005 08:28 pm (UTC)
I totally agree. :) Perhaps set up a scheduled "AIM chat" session here and there .... so people can actually talk OOC.

I'm game.
15th-Sep-2005 08:31 pm (UTC)
Rock.

Two down... a....lot of others to go >.>

16th-Sep-2005 02:02 am (UTC)
Yes!

Very good! I like it.

16th-Sep-2005 02:04 am (UTC)
Ooooh....we're gaining members quickly on board this little idea.

;)

16th-Sep-2005 05:08 pm (UTC)
Love the idea, plus a bit of OCC may well generate some interesting plot ideas as we get to know each other a bit better.
This page was loaded Sep 15th 2019, 10:17 pm GMT.