?

No account? Create an account
Things that go bump in the night
And the things that bump back
September 17th, 2005 
This is aimed mostly at Lor, if she's up for it. ;-)

I thought I would send Bryn back to her apartment to get a few things. One of the neighbors sees her sneaking in and calls in the cops, who catch her. She doesn't really know her strength, and it doesn't really occur to her to fight free of a bunch of them. Then would enter Loraine, perhaps to question her about her boyfriend's murder. One way or another, they find out about each other's new-found status in life, and we'll see how it goes from there. I thought the dynamic between a new vamp and a new werewolf could be interesting. Let me know if you want to make something of it.

And if anyone has specific plot ideas to get Bryn involved in, let me know. Its fun to plan ahead sometimes. I want to get her up-and-running. And I hope it was alright to post this to the community.
06:06 pm(no subject)
glare // windowsill
First off, I want to apologize for being a really bad RPer for the past couple of weeks. School started a while ago, and the first six weeks have been hell for me. And what with being in 3 other RPGs, I just haven't gotten around to this one.

I know that's no excuse, but eh, it's worth a shot.

Anyway, since I've missed way too much, I would like to ask a favor of all you guys, especially the newer players.

Please tell me who you are xD

Both IC and OOC if you want, but just enough so that I can kinda get to know what/who you are without having to read through every post in detail (though I might end up doing that anyway).

And then the little plot things going on. Just catch me up a bit. Please?

I promise to try to be more active from now on. School's calmed down a bit, so I should ahve more time to RP. So yeah, thanks for your patience, many apologies once again!

ooc: Oh and mods, sorry if I shouldn't have posted this on the community, just let me know.

And if you want to take me off the voting staff, it would be both fine and understandable, considering I haven't been a good voting staff member either...

Again, sorry! >.
This page was loaded Sep 16th 2019, 4:42 am GMT.