krazyk1225
__eraseme

• Mood:
  • Music:

application

name
Kristen
age 16
where do you live massapequa and huntington... really massapequa though.
why add you? because im kristen and this commuity seems cool. plus im kristen!
favorite movie of all time oh thats tough. there are so many but ill narrow it down. lord of the rings, phantom of the opera, the crow, spiderman, the crucible, little shop of horrors, eturnal sunshine, garden state, moulin rouge, the notebook, really any johnny depp or elijah wood movie.
favorite quote "Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole." garden state
music♪interest all music except rap. not too much of a fan of that. but i really focus on rock.
bands lol limozeen ahhh homestar runner!!!! anyway i really love Funeral for a Friend, The Rasmus, Greenday, Dashboard Confessional, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Positive Logic, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes, The Beatles, U2, Blink 182, Linkin Park, Clay Aiken, Frou frou, Streetlight manfesto, Malibu Boyscouts, Backstreet boys (don't laugh), Franz Ferdinand, No Doubt, Avendge Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Children of Bodom, and much much more! idk why that was all underlined. i copyed it out of my myspace.
a pretty picture from yerr files

me in the summer

my sweet sixteen pic!
complete: with a gun barrel between your eyes you speak only in fear
promote&prove http://www.livejournal.com/users/krazyk1225/
just for good measure, make me laugh

sorry its so small

ah thats a little better. yes me buff! lol my friends have a camra phone and some fun!

thats not poop i swear!

here is a close up of whats in there

green beans.

its from of mice and men.

ummm yeah i guess thats it.

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments