Go choke on your irony (xcutupangelsx) wrote in __ephin_____emo,
Go choke on your irony
xcutupangelsx
__ephin_____emo

There's a lack of color here

Basics

Name:Kelsi
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
What makes you emo?:Lets see, I basically fit the whole "emo scene kid" guidelines as far as I've seen. I take black and white pictures, I listen to emo, I'm sad and complain a lot, a lot of people call me an emo bitch :)
Tell us something interesting about yourself: I've never broke a bone in my body.
Are you involved with anyone? [picture if yes]:Just got out of a ten month relationship

Favorite

3+ Books:Darkside by Stephen King, Mr.Murder by Dean Koontz, Tick Tock by Dean Koontz, The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
3+ Movies: Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 13 Ghosts
3+ TV Programs:Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Motor Mouth
3+ Stores:Hot Topic, Wal Mart ( that place has everything , pshft) Thrift stores
10+ Bands:
Say Anything
The Used
Bright Eyes
Straylight Run
Underoath
Blood Brothers
No Hollywood Ending
Senses Fail
Stiletto Formal
The Postal Service

Song: Existentialism on Prom Night ;; Straylight Run</b>
Word (and why): It's not a word , but "pshft" I say it all the time for some reason?
Phrase/Quote: Anything worth having is worth working hard for.
Food:Chicken. Anything chicken, unless it has bones in it .. I don't eat anything that still looks like the animal.

Opinions

Gay Rights & Marriage: I can not stand homophobia, one way to really piss me off is making fun of gay people in any shape or form. I think anyone in love should be able to get married , you can't tell someone they can't marry someone just because they are of the same sex.
suicide: I wish people wouldn't do it, most of the time you'll get better eventually. I've stopped several people from doing it and they've gotten better.
abortion: I would never do it, but it's the woman's choice.
Guys: Right now, I'm kind of disliking boys. If I can find ONE decent, non lieing, non cheating, guy who doesn't just want sex, I'll change my mind.
Girls: I dislike a lot of them. I don't like really really girly girls.
Emo: Too many people are TRYING too hard to be "emo" and it gets annoying. Everyone should be themselves ,whatever that is.
What does emo mean to you?: Basically, a type of music. Everyones made it into some life style, and a lot of things I do or whatever are considered emo. :shrugs:
Vegetarian/Vegan? Why or why not?: I wish I could be, like I said above I don't eat anything that still looks like the animal ( boned chicken, ribs, ect ) , but I have to eat meat because of my parents.
This community:It has to be good, I know Melissa and was in another community with power_yoga.
Melissa (_kill_me__well): She's co mod of my community, she's really pretty and great :)
Lexy (Power_Yoga): Pretty as well and seemed cool in _____rage
Kasey (fadinggraystars):Well okay you all are pretty, no I'm not doing any ass kissing, but I know you the least of the three :\

Pictures

Amuse us with one picture:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4+ pictures, no more than 10.

------------------------------------
Promote to 2 places, & show links.
I'm putting you guys in the info of my community under sister communities if you want and I'll put the link in an entry
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments