keepingmyfaith
__ephin_____emo

• Mood:
  • Music:

theres a lack of color here

Basics

Name: Faith

Sexual Orientation: straight

What makes you emo?: I'm not sure if this qualifies me as "emo" but when I'm in an annoyed mood, I hate the world for it's annoyingnes.

Tell us something interesting about yourself: I'm addicted to a drug called Starbucks.

Are you involved with anyone? [picture if yes]: no :(

Favorite

3+ Books: Night, The Fifth Elephant, anything thats by Edgar Allen Poe

3+ Movies: Ferris Buellers Day Off, Zoolander, Garden State, Office Space, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Moulin Rouge

3+ TV Programs: That 70's Show, Friends, The O.C.

3+ Stores: I don't have a favorite store, or stores. I hate shopping and I hate the mall.

10+ Bands: Weezer, Snow Patrol, Lola Ray, The Cure, The Postal Service, Sum 41, Rooney, Mars Volta, Brand New, The Strokes, Muse, The Beatles, MCR, TBS,
Household Names, Motion City Soundtrack, Bright Eyes

Song: How To Be Dead - Snow Patrol

Word (and why): unique. I love it's meaning and all that it stands for.

Phrase/Quote: "It's easier to lie than be safe"

Food: I know this is weird, but it's sushi.

Opinions

Gay Rights & Marriage: I'm all for gay rights. As for gay marriage, I think it is just the same as a man and a woman getting married. My thoughts are all jumbled on it but I'm for it.

suicide: Too many people use this as their way out of their hell. It's a hard subject for me, a girl I knew killed herself not trying to kill herself, but get attention from her parents. I don't understand it really.

abortion: I am for abortion, not because stupid whory teens get knocked up and need a way out, because women who are raped and become pregnant do. I would completely understand if a women would not want the baby of a man who violated her personal rights. I understand it could be a life and such, and I hate that teenage girls do it when they mess up with some mediocre looking boy who they probably care about in 3 years, let alone 3 months.

Guys: Confusing and yet loveable creatures.

Girls: I like how one minute girls turn on each other and stab one another in the back, and the next minute they forgive and forget.

Emo: Some damn good music.

What does emo mean to you?: It's shortcut that became a popular word. I find it overused unless it actually pertains to what your saying.

Vegetarian/Vegan? Why or why not?: No, but I don't eat beef. I think beef is the most disgusting meat ever. I want to be a vegetarian but my mom is afraid I won't get enough vitamins and crap. Truth be told, I wouldn't be as picky if I became one.

This community: It seems really awesome.

Melissa (not_for_sarcasm): Wow, I really like you pic, it's very... mysterious. And of course beautiful.

Lexy (Power_Yoga): I'm assuming you took that pic of yourself, not to mention are you gorgous but that is a very professional looking picture.

Kasey (fadinggraystars): She's in another community with me. (how to be dead) And I love her picture. It's goofy but shows off her beauty.

Pictures

Amuse us with one picture: I think you mean a funny picture here. So...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4+ pictures, no more than 10.

------------------------------------
Promote to 2 places, & show links.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/keepingmyfaith/50410.html

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kisstoxbetray/11932.html?view=32668#t32668

http://www.livejournal.com/community/as_was_said/12509.html

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments