• Music:

.my.application.ur.highness.

.basics.
♥name:   .syreeta.white.
♥sex:   .alpha.-.female.
♥location:   o.p. .florida.
♥age   .15.

.general.
♥15 of the raddest bands    .1.taking.back.sunday. .2.fall.out.boy. .3.a.static.lullaby. .4.the.used. .5.my.chemical.romance. .6.senses.fail. .7.matchbook.romance. .8.billy.talent. .9.the.clash. .10.the.cars. .11.boys.night.out. .12.franz.ferdinand. .13.brand.new. .14.dashboard.confessional. .15.def.leppard.
♥5 bands you think that are overrated   .i.lack.the.capability.to.think.about.or.care.about.overrated.bands.sorry. .(.well.i'm.not.really.sorry.).
♥5 movies   .1.just.one.of.the.guys. .2.dawn.of.the.dead. .3.real.genius. .4.my.girl. .5.return.of.the.living.dead.
♥favorite lyric .when.ur.left.with.only.a.bullet.i'll.bring.the.trigger.and.a.promise.to.pull.it. 

.misc.
♥raddest piece of clothing you own   .my.505.levis. .no. .my.lacy.boy.underwear. .no. .my.thigh.highs. .idk.
♥ 2-6 pictures of your beautiful self .and.i.am.beautiful.too.womp.womp.
♥ promote to atleast one other person and show the link
tHaiceyS924 (6:48:27 PM): JOIN EMUNK COMMUNITY http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=__emunk__

Subscribe

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments