• Mood:
  • Music:

.basics.
♥ name Amanda
♥ sex  female
♥ location jacksonville fl
♥ age 14

.general.
♥ 15 of the raddest bands  taking back sunday, bright eyes,matchbook romance,emery,killswitch engage,from first to last,my chemical romance,senses fail,hawthorne heights,brand new,blood brothers,as i lay dying,the cure,the used
♥ 5 bands you think that are overrated, good chalotte,brittany spears,hillary duff,linsey lohand,three days grace
♥ 5 movies the breakfast club, 16 candles, finding nemo,garden state,the notebook

.random questions.
♥ brand new or taking back sunday well i like both of them but i like tbs wayy better  they have always been good and there shows rock!
♥ if the punx are _a rapin then i must be in da hood__ (fill in the blank)
♥ favorite lyric- I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you
your friends will like you more than they used to- from first to last

♥ two of the raddest pieces of clothing you own  my volcom bunny hoodie like sonnys in fftl and my green taking back sunday shirt  i <3 them! =]

.misc.
♥ 2-6 pictures of your beautiful self

♥ promote to atleast two other communities and show the link

emo_lyke_woah
cheerupemokidxx

Subscribe

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…