• Mood:

dont break me

.basics.
♥ name.//Megan!
♥ sex.// female!
♥ location.// ft.laderdal fl.!
♥ age.// 14!

.general.
♥ 15 of the raddest bands.//The Used! Hawthorne Heights! My Cemical Romance! Takeing Back Sunday! Bright Eyes! Eisley! Fall Out Boy! Straylight Run! The Starting Line! Coheed and Cambria!! Green day! The killers! The Bravery! Come Back Kid! A Static Lullaby!
♥ 5 bands you think that are overrated.// sorry, i can't really think of any =/ lol
♥ 5 movies.// napolion dynimite! with out a paddle! south park, the movie!
♥ favorite lyric.// the used- all that i've got "so deep, that it didn't even bleed" or my chemical romance-i'm not okay"i'm not o-fu*king-kay" lol hehe =)

.random questions.
♥ brand new or taking back sunday.// hmm tough choice i'd say tbs, cuz i can relate to there songs
♥ if the punx turn gangsta. i don't know what i would do!!
♥ two of the raddest pieces of clothing you own.// a blue hawthone heights t-shirt that says ohio is for lovers- and a hot pink belt thats to awesome to discribe!!

.misc.
♥ 2-6 pictures of your beautiful self .//ehh

♥ promote to atleast one other person and show the link.// obession567

Subscribe

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…