__emunk__

• Music:

This is it.

.basics.
1| name!age!location Emma, Fourteen, Milton Keynes - United Kingdom
2| sex Female
3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single

.general.
4| 15 of the raddest bands Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is..., Boys Night Out, Daphne Loves Derby, Funeral For A Friend, Alexisonfire, Billy Talent, Yourcodenameis:milo, Hundred Reasons, InMe, Jimmy Eat World, Something Corporate, The Used
5| 5 of the lamest bands Slipknot, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Kings Of Leon
6| 5 movies The Butterfly Effect, The Forgotten, Control, Edward Scissorhands, 28 Days Later
7| fave color Pink, Purple, Green and Black
8| where do you shop Camden in London, because there are no good shops in Milton Keynes. Other than music shops, which I spend literally my whole life in!
9| two of the raddest pieces of clothing you own My new black, frilly skirt and my pink Converse shoes.

.random musical questions.
10| mics are for singing OR mics are for swinging Swinging whilst singing. Or... something like that anyway.
11| what do you think about pop-punk? I don't mind it. In some cases I even like it. If pop-punk gets people into music then it's good, maybe then they can move on to better bands. But I have no problem whatsoever with pop-punk.
12| further seems forever, with or without chris? Don't hate me, but I've never actually heard them. You can blame that on me living in England and not having any connetions to good bands without trying really really hard. Although I'm sure I could try harder but I'm lazy!
13| old school or new punk? Old school!
14| if the punx are __________ (say w|e you want, just fill in the blank) non-existant, I wouldn't be answering this question. I had no idea what to say!
15| favorite lyric (include artist)
Love me or leave me or rip me apart
This is the voice that I was given and
If you don't like it take a long walk
Off of the shortest pier you can find

- Black Mamba ::: The Academy Is...

.misc.
16| 3-7 pictures of your beautiful self

17| promote in your info, one user, two other communities and the link
Info
User
First Community
Second Community
Subscribe

• "dont break me"

.basics. 1| name!age!locationBrittney, 16, Tucson Arizona 2| sexFemale 3| status (if taken, provide picture) Single .general. 4| 15 of the…

• (no subject)

This community isn't active, and neither am I, so I'm sorry to say but I am leaving.

• (no subject)

im not active AT ALL im leaving cause this community's deaded anyways if there was a point in being here, the posts wouldnt be days or months away.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments