Application

BASICS

+Name: Ali
+Age: 17
+Location: NY
+Gender: Chick
+Sexual Preference: Hot Guys

FAVORITES:

+Favorite band and why: Norma Jean, their music is..can't explain but makes me want to go nuts and dance around. lol
+10 other bands: Underoath, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, As I Lay Dying, Senses Fall, Atreyu, Twisted Method, Marilyn Manson, Fall Out Boy
+Favorite movie and why: Nightmare Before Christmas, I love how it's made and I think Jack is so cute. lol
+4 other movies: Van Helsing, Edward Scissorhands, The Longest Yard, House of Wax
+Favorite book and why: Harry Potter series, I love the magic involved.
+3 other books: the rest of the HP books
+Favorite quote: "Yuh see, Im dishonest, it's the honest ones you've got to look out for, you never know when they're going to turn around and do something stupid"
+Favorite color: Can I have two..black and hot pink
+3 Foods: fries, pizza, popcorn

OPINIONS:

What is your opinion on..

+the government: I don't like thinking about it. I don't think I need to yet at least.
+abortion: It's wrong. Its murder, even if the girl was raped she could have the baby and put it up for adoption. Hence no killing involved.
+drugs/alchol: alcohol* I dont' do ether. xxx
+self-mutilation(cutting, suicide): I think that people do it because they are missing attention from their rentals or something. Seeking attention, because unless they were living on the streets, their life wouldn't be that terribly bad. Friends always help.

RANDOMS:

+Describe yourself in 3 words.: Wild, Insane, Creative
+What do you like most about yourself?: My creativity and personality
+Why should we let you join?: It's your community do what you will. I can make wicked graphics! lol
+If you had the choice of living forever or dying which would you pick? im scared to die, but I wouldn't want to live forever if the people I love are dying. BUT if they lived with me forever, then I'd live too.
+If you could have one wish what would it be? To be magical. That'd be wicked.
+What is your most emo moment? crying for no reason, I used to do that a lot, but not anymore.
+If you were a type of underwear, what kind would you be and why? not sure, something comfortable, because I like comfy
+Creamy or crunchy peanut butter? crunchy
+If you were a colour what colour would you be and why? black or pink or both. Because those are my favorites.
+If you were going to smoke would you rather say "I'm gonna go smoke really quick" or "I'm gonna go suck a fag"? why? I wouldn't smoke anything, therefore not saying anything.
+What shape would you be? Why? Um...a circle, cuz then I could roll around, it's be fun. lol
+If your life had a slogan what would it be? Why? "I escaped too soon" Because Im wild, and I have an insane personality.
+If you could get one person in this community to kiss you who would it be? why? I dont know anyone yet..[looks around] are there any hot guys in here?! Keep the pics coming! lol

Post 2 or more clear pictures of your face here-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kt and I...yeah we really do rock.

Promote us-
OK sure thing! lol If I get accepted, Ill go crazy with them.

+Make Us Laugh-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com sadly true

+Post a 130x200 px picture for the list incase you are accepted. If you can't resize it to that size, post a portrait picture bigger than that:
I feel squished lol Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment