kilmyinsecurtys
__elitesexy

• Mood:
  • Music:

Application: [must include at LEAST four pictures.]

Name - Missie
Age - 13
Location - Laconia

Grab the book closest to you, go to page 18, go to line 4, and what does it say - Because every second spent with you
Reach out beside you, what do you touch - to my left the shelf of the computer desk. to my right the lamp.
Future child names - Alexia Kate,   or   Alexander Micheal
What would you do if you had a group of sexy young Girl Guides? Be jealous of them?:-p
Music - I love music, Taking back sunday, Cauterize, The Startingline, Yellowcard, The Used, New Found Glory... Etc...
Movies - I love the movies Crossroads, and How to Deal
TV -  I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I love watching cartoons:-p Or the channel that plays all music videos all the time non stop. Those are awesome.

Childhood Toy - Definatly would say I loved playing with Barbies!
Worst fear - Spiders, Hights, and tight spaces
Are you conceited - Not at all. I don't like to think about myself so I think of others instead
Most embarrasing moment - Falling out of a canoe that me my brother and my 2 other friends Ben and Kaylee were in. Wow. It was cold!
What did you do today - Walked around town with my brother, my friends Mike and Sam. And I left funny harrassment notes on my best friends door. Then she called me and was laughing histarically. It was too funny.
Is Patrick Swayze a God or what? - I haven't seen anyother movie with him in it accept Dirty Dancing and That is an Amazing movie.
What do you want to be in life - I don't really know what I want to be in life yet. I don't know where my life is going to take me until I get there. I am hoping to go to college and have an enjoyable career that I love.

My 4 Pictures

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments