Aida
last_laugh
__elitesexy

• Mood:

Application :-)

Name - Aida
Age - 18 (19 on June 3)
Location - @ school--Ewing, NJ

Grab the book closest to you, go to page 18, go to line 4, and what does it say - ...and gives to others the seven splendors that had been Humbaba's.

Reach out beside you, what do you touch - my cell phone.

Future child names - father's name (whoever he is), Damian Alexander, David Elijah, Roseaida Victoria, Angelina Jolie (<333), and Kirsten Eliza

What would you do if you had a group of sexy young Girl Guides?...I have noooo idea (???...)

Music -  Coldplay, The Cure, Garbage, The Beatles, Brand New, NIN, Fiona Apple, No Doubt, Aerosmith, Blink 182, Depeche Mode, Madonna, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Eminem, Dave Mathhews Band, etc. etc.

Movies - Girl, Interrupted, Gia, Pirates of the Carribean, all Harry Potter movies, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Seven Years in Tibet, Bone Collector, etc., etc.

TV - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sex and The City, Will & Grace, Friends :-(

Childhood Toy - this lilac cat that had little stars that glowed in the dark :-D

Worst fear - death

Are you conceited - just a little (only when I know that I'm good at what I'm doing), but most of the time I'm pretty humble

Most embarrasing moment - I tripped and fell in front of my entire sixth grade class in the middle of the hallway :-(

What did you do today - helped my dad in the garden, watched some t.v, read, internet...

Is Patrick Swayze a God or what? - in Dirty Dancing he's amazing...other than that, he's a good-looking guy, but just not my type

What do you want to be in life - I want to just eventually do everything I aspire to do---forensic profiling, fashion design, acting, modeling, etc...and be happy with who I am and who I surround myself with...

title or description title or description title or description title or description
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments